Sister problems | Alejandro R.

Y/N's POV

I'm broken. In the last 2 months I got cheated on by my boyfriend turns out he was screwing my sister that is 17 and she thinks she's the shit. She popular, a cheerleader, everyone falls for her she's the bitch of your nightmare.

Hi I'm y/n and my life is kinda crazy. I'm a 16 year old jersey girl that's in love with soccer. I'm Mexico and Puerto Rican.
——

Ok now that you know about me right now I'm about to get ready to go to high school or some may call it "Hell".

I got dressed in a dark red shirt that has "Vans" on it with some black ripped jeans with dark red Vans.

I put my wavy hair down and put a little rose headband on I put chapstick in and made my way to my skateboard. I grabbed my skateboard and backpack. I headed out the door and rode my skateboard to school.

When I made it I saw four boys they were filming themselves doing a dance but I don't really care enough to pay much attention to it.

I made my way inside the school, put my stuff in the locker and went to the other side of the hallway where my best friend Maya is.

"Hey girl" she said stuffing her book bag into her locker and slammed it shut. I laughed at how miserable she is right now. It's 7:00 am right now we have a test today so we are stressed then after that class school is done then we have to go to soccer practice.

I never really let my emotions get the best of me so that's why I'm not talking about what happened not to long ago but if I do let them get the best of me it's not pretty.
I explode with anger and sadness and I don't like that at all so I just box them up.

Soccer Practice

Right now we are running the mile we run everyday before we get started when I hear an obnoxious laugh I look over to see Courtney (sister) with Bryson (Ex) he was sucking on her neck in the little stands we have on the side of the soccer field. She looked at me then smirked then kissed him. I looked away not wanting to see anymore.

"Ok ladies today we are having our soccer boys join today" the coach said then our soccer boys came out. I don't know any of them except Alvaro. Me and him are pretty good friends. He has a crush on maya which is So cute.

Soon enough we got partners I got Alejandro all I know about him is he is Alvaro's friend.

"Hey I'm Alejandro but just call me Ale or Alex" he said and I nodded "I'm Y/n" I said he smiled and nodded.

We started practicing

(I'm to lazy to write the rest because there is a lot we do at practice and no way in hell im writing all that)

After we were done me and Ale got to know each other pretty well. I also saw My sister glaring at me but I just ignored it.

"Your really good at soccer do you play fifa" Ale asked "yeah my cousin taught me how to and then I just took off from there" I said and then drank some water.

"What do you do after practice" Ale asked "um I just stay here for another hour or 2 practicing more then go home take a shower then go to the skate park" I said "you are awesome why didn't I meet you sooner" ale asked I just shrugged.

After everyone left I started practicing more but then I hear someone walking towards me on the grass I turn to see my sister and her puppy that just happens to be my ex. " you are a hoe moving on already" she said "you know this is why people barely date you because you just don't care and you're a hoe" she said laughing. I can't say anything cause she's soft and will get emotional and then tell the school something bad about me so I just keep my mouth shut.