Kicked out| Alejandro R.

Y/N's POV

I tried to do my homework but my brother Mattia and his stupid friend Alejandro are so loud. The rest of them left thank god but still they are loud. I heard the doorbell so I ran downstairs and opened it to see Emily mattia's girlfriend "hey is Mattia here" she asked "yeah his loud ass is upstairs with Alejandro being loud fucks" I said and she giggled and went upstairs. I went to get a snack and ran upstairs.

A couple minutes later I heard a knock on my door I groaned and went to open it. It was Alejandro "Hi I'm staying in here Mattia and Emily kicked me out the room because they want alone time and that's just nasty" he said and I rolled my eyes "ok" I said and plopped down on my bed and he then jumped on me "come on let's do something I'm bored" he complained "what do you want to do" I asked as he got off of me "let's make tiktoks" he said and I groaned "I'm not taking no for an answer"  he said so I agreed.

He taught me the dance and so we started recording and in the middle of it I heard moaning and skin slapping. Me and Alejandro looked at each other "ewww" I said and video ended and Alejandro captioned it " Mattia kicked me out so I went into his sisters room and in the middle of this we heard him and his girlfriend doing the deed" we laughed at the comments they were all saying that Alejandro should've covered my ears cause I'm a child. I'm only 15, we made more tiktoks without getting bothered cause Mattia put music on.

"Yo should I go live" Alejandro asked with a devilish smile and I nodded and laughed as he went live. "Hi guys" he said loudly over the music.  I laughed

"Why is there music umm because Mattia and his girlfriend are getting it and they were loud so we yelled at them to turn on music" I explained to the fan who asked

"Why is Alejandro in her room, because Mattia kicked me out and I didn't wanna go home so I came in here to bother her" Alejandro explained

"You two look bored, we are very bored give us ideas of what to do because we don't know what to do" I asked

"Truth or dare, alright bet" Alejandro said
Going on his phone on the app truth or dare "should I put kids or teens or adults" ale asked me "umm teens" I answered

"You guys make a good couple, umm thanks but we aren't dating we are just friends guys" Alejandro said to the fans

"Ok y/n truth or dare" Alejandro asked "my momma didn't raise no bitch so dare" I said and he smirked looking at the phone. He showed me and the live it said 'let the other person smash shaving cream in your face' "Noooo dude" I yelled in a weird voice and he laughed and went to get the shaving cream. I shook my head and answered some comments and then Alejandro came back with shaving cream he shook it and spayed a lot on his hand "remember when you smashed ice cream in my face at the carnival" he asked and I nodded "I'm sorry I was playing" I said and he shook his head then smacked the shaving cream in my face "Ahhhh Alejandro" I screamed and he laughed "I'm sorry I had to" he said and grabbed a towel "wipe it off" I said and he laughed wiping his hand off "that's what I was gonna do" he said loudly because of the music he sat down in front of me wiping it off my face carefully trying not to get it in my eyes since it was all around my eyes.

Once he was done I still had some on my face but not that much "ok Alejandro truth or dare" I asked "Dare" he said and I smiled at what it said 'Make war paint on the other players face with peanut butter' I showed the live and Alejandro I ran downstairs to get the peanut butter and then ran back up. I ran in the room and sat down opened the peanut butter and started making war paint on his face once I was done it looked like he had clumpy skin cause he was the same color as the peanut butter so i laughed so hard "it looks like you have clumpy skin cause your the same color as the peanut butter" I said laughing and he chuckled and watched me die of laughter "are you done" he asked smiling and I nodded.

After a while we were doing dares and the fans started giving us dare so we just did it we got thirsty so I got pineapple juice which is bomb by the way. Then we read a dare that said 'make out with each other for 4 mins' we looked at each other with wide eyes then all the fans were agreeing "ok guys bye love you bye" he said and ended the live and I laughed "oh so you think this is funny" he asked and I nodded and he shook his head wiping off the peanut butter off his face. I already got the shaving cream off my face.

Once we were done the music stopped and we heard complete silence "do you think their sleeping" I asked and nodded it was about 1 am already and Alejandro came in here at about 11:30 ish.

I turned off my light and turned on my led lights and turned it to purple "are you gonna sleep in here" I asked him and he nodded and took a sip of his drink and I did to. I sat on my bed not knowing what to do "what now" I asked and he shrugged "why aren't you tal-" I got cut off by him kissing me and I kissed back right away and then that leaded to a make out he pulled me onto his lap and started feeling my body while making out with me. It tasted like pineapple which tasted so good .

After a few minutes we stopped before it got out of hand. We laid down and cuddled "y/n do you wanna go out on a date with me" he asked and I nodded and then felt him kiss my head while I fell asleep.