zero

hi :)

there aren't as many warnings as last time

but here they are:
-mention of alcohol and drug consumption
-mention of sexual activity
-cursing
-anxiety/panic disorder (panic attacks)
-slow burn ?
-maybe more

finally this is a BIG one:

The members is Stray Kids are only serving as characters to portray the story and it does not reflect how they act in real life.

And MOST importantly, any Sports Teams mentioned in this story are not participating in any of the events, programs, or activities mentioned in this story and it's not representative on how they actually perform in real life! It is purely fictional!

My brother used to be a manager at a minor league baseball team where a group (I'm not sure on the specifics) had paid the minor league team a lot of money (who wasn't doing that well) to take in a large amount of its players. This was to improve the players and get them acclimated to longer playing seasons (because they are much shorter in China) for the Olympics. That's what this story line is shaped around.

This does not mean that any teams I mention in this story will or would ever do this, it's simply much easier to use names people are familiar with.

And with this, I leave you with a teaser:

"Why are you nice to me?"

Minho looks up, almost shocked, mouth opening slightly, looking at Jisung's wide eyes. From where the older sits on the ground, shoulders hunched over, he looks tired, human.

Jisung wasn't sure why he asked him, in reality he would never have had the balls to do that on the field or in the locker room. But somehow sitting on the floor in a dark hotel room next to a god damn koi pond, nothing could seem ridiculous, "I mean our teams fucking hate each other, and yet everyday, you stand up for me," the squirrelly boy laughs, "in your annoyingly unreadable way." They both laugh, Minho waits for him to finish, "I just can't seem to get into your head, and you know I thought I would figure it out like I figured out Changbin and Hyunjin, but..." Jisung pauses running a hand through the pond in front of him, "I don't know."

Minho takes a breathe, smiling to himself, "I guess I just don't see the point in hating someone like you."

Jisung furrows him eyebrows, almost frustrated by the simplicity of his answer.

Minho smiles at the younger's puffed cheeks and furrowed brow, looking as intimidating as an angry puppy, "I don't know, you're kind, and you're funny. You're always trying to make new friends, you're admirable," He looks up from his hands placed in his crisscrossed legs, "You're real," he lifts a hand to move hair from Jisung's forehead, resting it on his cheek, "I find that beautiful," he lets out a ghost of a laugh, "You're beautiful."

Jisung blushes deeply, touched, but god knows he would never let an emotional moment go on for too long, "You're going to have to try harder than that if you want to win my heart."

They both giggle like little kids, trying to be quiet in the silent hotel, they lean forward as they laugh, holding each others stare, silently communicating.

Minho raises his eyebrows heart still airy, "Oh really?"

Jisung giggles and nods his head cutely, "Mhm, I'm not that easy, I have my standards."

Minho's demeanor is still playful even as it shifts to something more seductive, "Well then, I guess I'll have to do some more convincing."

Jisung smiles devilishly back at the older, daring him, "I guess so."