nine

"Do you have snacks?"

Jisung had only just walked into Minho's room, yet he seemed to feel right at home immediately.

Minho was still by the doorway, standing hesitantly as he closed it. He felt slightly awkward, he was sure his eyes were still swollen, and they hadn't talked for a day, but all of a sudden Jisung was acting like nothing had happened. When he found out his room was occupied, he was offering up his room before he even thought about it.

"Uh, no, not really."

Jisung pouts before plopping himself down on the older's bed.

Minho walks further into his room, putting his things down, frowning at the pouting boy, "Uh, but we could order some room service?"

Jisung gasp, eyes wide as he jumps up from the bed to run straight towards the older's arms. The younger wraps his arms around the older's neck, "You are a genius." he smiles at him lovingly, giving him a surprise kiss. Minho looks shocked as he wraps his arms around the smaller's waist, "Where did all this energy come from?"

Jisung studies the older's face, slight pout on his face, "I guess I missed you."

Minho laughs quietly, smiling brightly, "I missed you too, Casanova."

They stay like that for a few moments, silly smiles sitting on their faces.

Jisung breaks the stare by giving him another peck, "Can I borrow some clothes to sleep in?"

Minho giggles, patting his side to signal it was time to let go, "If you insist, freeloader."

Jisung gasps dramatically as he watches Minho walk to his dresser, "I am not a freeloader!"

Minho returns with some sweats and a hoodie in his arms, smirking playfully, "If the shoe fits." He puts the clothes in the boys arms, before kissing the side of his head, making his way to the phone to order some room service.

Jisung walks into the bathroom to change, leaving the door ajar so he could continue to talk to the older.

Minho stares at the menu hopelessly, never had he ever put in any effort to try to understand even a bit of English, "Uh, you know what you want?"

"What are my options?"

Minho studies the menu, eyebrows furrowed, "Uhh," he squints as if this will help, "I have no idea what the fuck this says."

Jisung snickers from inside the bathroom, returning to the room dressed to look over the older's shoulder as he wraps his arms around his waist, "Hmm," Jisung reads the menu slowly, unaware of the boy staring at him and his cute focused face.

"Just get two cheeseburgers."

He turns to look at the older's adoring face, "Don't look at me like that you might make me fall in love."

Jisung smirks as Minho's eyes search his face hopelessly. The younger gives him another sweet kiss, "You mind if I take a shower?"

Minho shakes his head, stupid smile on his face, "No, go ahead."

Jisung scowls at the boy, a look meant to be intimidating only coming out cute, "Don't you dare start eating without me."

Minho laughs, putting his hands up innocently, "I wouldn't dream of it."