six

warning: a panic attack will occur in this chapter, so if you will feel uncomfortable reading please skip it :) (there's a warning)

Jisung was never one to particularly hate mornings, he usually did struggle getting out of bed (much to Woojin's dismay), but once he was up, he was usually up.

However Jisung had quickly learned to never say never because he hadn't even made a cup of hotel coffee before Seungmin had burst out of the bathroom ready to rant.

He had his classic power walk, he had just gotten out of the shower (he insists on taking showers in the morning and afternoon), and he had a displeased look on his face.

"I have a hypothetical situation."

Jisung rolls his eyes, lightly blowing on his coffee before he takes a sip, he knows that this was definitely not a hypothetical situation, but he would humor him, "Shoot."

Seungmin begins to pace and just from the frantic energy pouring out of him, Jisung could feel his own anxiety spiking up, "Okay so let's say you've been talking to this guy for a while."

Jisung nods, bringing his knees up under his chin on the office chair he was sitting in, "Sure."

Seungmin stops to say this part, "And one night you guys decide to, you know," he pauses not quite wanting to say it, "go all the way."

Jisung quickly places his coffee cup on the desk, shocked expression painting his face, "You had sex with Hyunjin?"

Jisung wants to be supportive for his friend, and he certainly wouldn't slut shame him, but god damn he just thought Seungmin wouldn't let it go this far. After the events that transpired and his break down, Jisung was sure he would have cut it off, but the next day it was almost like it never happened, like he couldn't let him go.

Maybe Jisung could understand that.

Seungmin's eyes widen, almost like he didn't realize Jisung would catch on, "No! No, this is a hypothetical situation!"

Jisung's eyebrows furrow, putting his hands on his hips, "Seungmin, I'm not stupid, who else would you be talking about?"

He groans, dropping himself to sit on his bed behind him, "Okay, yes, I had sex with Hyunjin."

Jisung's slowly approaches the younger, sitting next to him, suddenly feeling bad for scolding him so soon, "That's, that's a big step."

Seungmin sighs, raising and dropping his hands in frustration, "Yeah, I know."

Jisung isn't quite sure how to word his next statement, "Was it good?"

The boy laughs at his friend, looking down at his fiddling hands, "Yeah, I mean it was great."

Jisung smiles softly, placing a hand on his to comfort him, "Then it's okay, right?"

Seungmin suddenly leans onto his knees, burning his face in his hands, "Yeah, except it's not."

Jisung furrows his brows, "What do you mean?"

The worried boy sounds a bit miffed at his next statement, "Well I asked him what this meant, I asked if he was gay, if he was gonna come out, if we were gonna be public," he pauses, furrowing his eyebrows, "the infamous 'what are we?'."

Jisung almost feels bad, he can feel what happens next, "And I'm assuming he didn't take it very well."

He nods, picking at his fingers nervously.

The squirrelly boy knew exactly what happened, "Well you're suffering from a classic case, you word barfed on him."

Seungmin seems to not know what he's talking about, incredulous look on his face, "What? No I did not!"