three

hi i would just like to quickly mention that woojin will not be taken out of this story.

edit: ^this note was written at the time of woojin's departure from stray kids. i no longer support him due to how he handled the sexual assault claims. but please respect that i cannot edit him out due to major plot holes. please read woojin as a nondescript korean man serving as the teams manager if you so choose.

Yesterday nights victory was nothing spectacular, in fact the Angels were down by a run for most of the game, only pulling through in the last couple of innings, winning very narrowly by one run. It was mostly played by the guys on the official Angels roster, probably not betting the first game of Spring Training on some new guys.

Jisung didn't end up playing, but Changbin did, and pretty well at that.

However the next morning was rough for the dark boy, he didn't want to get out of bed, he was sore and tired, which usually didn't happen to the older.

Against Woojin's requests, Chan promised to come pick up Changbin a bit later, after he had already dropped off Jisung and Seungmin for early work.

Jisung was nervous.

It was a different type of nervous though.

Granted, it wasn't that uncommon for Jisung, he spent 95% of his time worrying, but today he felt uneasy, sick.

Yesterday, he was excitedly nervous, something that comes from the anxiety of trying something new, the fear of messing up.

But today, no, he felt queasy. Physically upset.

Jisung loves making new friends, and absolutely couldn't wait to talk to Jeongin more, but Jesus Christ he was going to hang out with the guy he almost punched. And the fact that he would probably piss himself if Minho even looked at him the wrong way, didn't make him much more excited.

Jisung and Seungmin were walking into the locker room, bags full of gear and cleats. The Bears had beat them there already having set their bags down and starting to get ready.

Hyunjin was tying up his cleats, meticulously, might he add, and very tight. As soon as he looked up you could see the distaste form on his face before he hung his head to seem consumed in tying his laces. Minho was in the middle of going through his locker when looked up and found the two friends walking in, he looked like he might say something, mouth open slightly, but soon Jeongin was greeting them much more enthusiastically.

He looks up from his phone, suddenly jumping up from his seat at the bench, as he recognizes them, "Hey! I'm glad you came."

He comes over and gives Jisung a hug, friendly, and not necessarily rejected, but surprising for sure. Jisung was not one to shy away from skin-ship, but he had known Jeongin about a day and they were already in the hugging stage.

Jeongin comes out of the hug immediately going to greet Seungmin, smiling cutely, "Hi, I'm Jeongin, you might know me as I.N."

Seungmin lights up, thrilled by the younger's attitude, "Hey, yeah, I know you, you're like baseball royalty by now."

Jeongin laughs bashfully, blushing, never fully knowing how to take a compliment, "I wouldn't say that, I'm no where near that yet."

Seungmin looks like he's gonna argue with him, sort of a 'no you' situation when Jisung directs his attention to the other boys in the room. Hyunjin looked disinterested, scrolling through his phone, typing every once in a while. Minho looked like he finally found what he was looking for, what seemed to be a shirt.