Pt.2

Cierra's POV

After we finished eating me and Billie went over to the couch and I tried to sit next to her but she kept moving farther away from me so I ended up just going on the complete other side of the couch and ignoring her.

deciding to get up and walk back over to Billie I started straddling her but she was not having it she completely ignored me.

"Cierra stop"

"What, why?"

"Just leave me alone please"

"No I want you to kiss me"

"Well I don't wanna kiss you so just back off okay"

Damn. She's really goin all in

I sit back down on the couch and look around for the camera. I spot it next to the tv pointing right at us..

"Okay well imma go to bed. And if you wanna be like that, YOU can sleep on the couch"

Billies POV

"Excuse me"

"You're excused" she responded

"You can make me sleep in the couch"

"I just did. Now hush. You're annoying me"

My eyes grew wide. Who is she talking to like that.

"CIERRA"

"That's my name don't wear it out"

She didn't look back she just continued to walk back upstairs

"Does it really not bother you that I don't wanna kiss you"

"Billie. I don't care if you don't wanna kiss me...everyone needs space but PLEASE just tell me that next time and not push me away like I'm nothing"

I looked at her with very sorry eyes.

"Baby I'm so sorry. This was all a prank"

"Oh yeah I know it was. You suck at them"

"W-what do you mean you knew"

"I heard you, found the camera and you suck at pranks period..it wasn't hard to figure out"

"You're so mean to me"

"Then don't try and prank me"

"Wait where are you going"

"To bed...and for you information you're still sleeping on the couch. GOODNIGHT"

-

Word count 326