ℍ𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

I grabbed my Sephora makeup pallet and put 3 fake hickeys on my neck.

This is a very old prank so hopefully Billie doesn't remember how she did it to me.

"Babe"

Shit billies coming up, I quickly finished the last hickey and hid my makeup.

"I'm in here"

"Billie walked into the bathroom"

"Finneas just called he need me over his house to practice, you wanna come over"

If I stay here that gives me a great answer as to why I have the hickeys.

"No I'll stay home, I'll see you later though"

"Okay, I love you"

"I love you more"

Hours went past and Billie still wasn't home I was losing my mind at this point I'm so fucking bored.

I decided to turn on Netflix and watch the office.

2 hours later

I was woken up by the house door being shut.

"Aww sorry baby didn't mean to wake you"

I held out my arms so she would hug me.

She walks over with the biggest grin and hugs me while falling on top of me in the process, I completely forgot about the hickeys.

"Do u wanna do something or stay in"

"Billie you've been gone for literally 7 hours I wanna spend time with you now and I know your exhausted so let's just chill tonight"

"I'm so happy you said that because I'm so tired-

She cut herself off when she lifted her head up.

"Cierra please tell me that's not what I think it is, is this why you didn't want to come with me so you could fucking cheat"

"Bil-

"Cierra...why"

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry doesn't always fix everything and it's not gonna fix us, I'm sorry"

"Billie wait please"

She turned back around with tears nearly about to fall from her eyes.

"Aww Baby no don't cry"

I walked over and held her hands

"Billie it's a prank, the hickey isn't real I'd never cheat on you"

Her head shot back up and she hugged me tight.

"Ughhh I fall for this every time"

"Yeah but it's cute how much u care about me"

"Well duh I love you"

"See your adorable"

My confidence for these pranks is going down so fast I feel like I'm doing a horrible job they're always so short I don't know what to write anymore.😭😭😭