𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Cierra's POV

Billie got me way to good with that pregnancy prank so I definitely need to get her back good...I've been searching for a prank to do and I've finally found one...the jealous prank imma cancel our plans and say I'm going out with one of my friends in a really sexy outfit, she won't only feel like I'm blowing her off for somebody which is exactly what I'm doing but she'll think other wise once she sees what I'm wearing.

Yesterday I went and picked this up so she hasn't seen it yet and I would never dress up just to go out to dinner with one of my friends we'll definitely not this much...

(The dress)

There's no way billies gonna let me go anywhere while wearing this

I waited for hours for Billie to get home till finally she did, I ran into the bathroom and quickly put on the dress..

"Baby I'm back"

I didn't answer

"Babe"

I heard our bedroom door open.

"I'm in here"

"Woah we're are u going in that"

"Oh I'm going out with some friends that just got into town, sorry I had to cancel our plans but this is the first time I've seen them in a while and we can always make other date nights right"

"Yeah I guess so"

Her voice sounded hurt, I understand why because she's been promising me a date night since tour stared up again but she's been so busy with writing music and stuff that she hasn't been able to actually take me out...she probably thinks that I'm blowing her off because she's been blowing me off but I would never see it in that way ever she has an amazing job and she's making millions of people happy so it doesn't matter to me that much, don't get me wrong I miss her like hell when she's not home but she's mine which is all that matters to me.

"I don't mind you going out with your friends but does it really have to be tonight because We've been planing for this for a long time and I don't get many days off, we don't even have to go out we could just stay in a watch movies if you want to"

"That sounds nice but I really wanna go out I'm always home by myself I wanna go out and enjoy life"

That definitely hit her bad.

"I'm really sorry, I know I barley have anytime for us anymore but I'm really trying"

I feel horrible I know how hard she works...I can't imagine how tired she is right now.

"Billie you don't have to tell me I know your job is hard but being home alone every day sucks I really wanna go out I'll be home soon"

"I guess your right, I just really wanted to spend time with you, but I understand where your coming from"

" thank you for understanding I'll be home soon bye I love you"

"I love you too"

I walked passed her and I could feel her sadness.

"Wait who are u going out with exactly"

"Does that really matter"

"Well yes look at you I've never seen you dress up like that and I'd like to keep my girlfriend so many people is gonna wanna pick you up tonight"

"And what do you think Imma go home with them or something"

"No...idk you seem kinda mad at me and I don't blame you I'm never home your right but I at least expected you to want to spend time with me tonight because its my only free night you've been so excited for this night and now your just gonna blow it off like it's nothing"

She's so right and I feel horrible I know how hard she works and it isn't fair to just leave her here alone without anybody I'd feel so lost if I was her.

"I'm not going anywhere I Promise you I much rather spend this night with you then go out with nobody because this is all a prank"

I seen her shoulders finally rest.

She walks up to me and opens her arms wide.

I pull her in by the hem of her shirt and kiss her.

"I've been waiting all day for that"

"Well I have a lot more where that came from" she said with a smirk"

---------

We both changed into huge hoodies and made a bunch of snacks, we binge watched movies all night....there's nothing I want more then to be here with her.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

*kisses*