𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕦𝕘𝕝𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Billies POV

* Not filming *

I laid in bed thinking if I should do this prank or not.

I'm really gonna ruin her confidence UGHH THIS SUCKS.

Nah she'll be fine, maybe I'm gonna feel so bad...should I do it.

I'm gonna do it, ugh I'm so horrible, I can't imagine calling her ugly, she's so beautiful and perfect no I can't do this, Bro this shit is making me emotional...I have to be tuff. omg I'm so horrible.

Cierra walks into the room, looking fine as hell, but I can't say that.

"Hey babe are we going now"

Here it goes

"You sure your gonna wear that, I think u should put on something else"

"You don't like it I thought I looked cute"

"Think again"

Her face expression changed to very confused, damn that hurt me more then it hurt her.

"Billie are you okay, your never like this"

"Yeah I'm fine I just don't like what your wearing"

"Well I didn't know it was your choice or body so I don't really care what your opinion is"

My eyes grew wide at what she said, she's definitely pissed off.

"Sorry that I'm trying to make my girlfriend look presentable"

"WTF"

"Why are you being so mean, if u feel that way then I'll just stay home damn and to think I actually believed you all those times u called me beautiful, you might as well call me ugly"

"Okay your ugly"

Nope nope nope I did not just say that.

One single tear fell from her eye.

"Baby no don't cry it's a prank it's not true your so beautiful omg I hate myself for doing that, your perfect and hot and sexy and everything else"

She fell into my arms and just cried.

"Baby I'm so sorry please stop crying"

"I love you"

She let out a deep breath and walked over to the bed.

"This is just the last thing I needed, my self confidence has been so low and today is the only day I actually felt pretty, and when u just said that i really lost all faith in myself because your opinion does really count"

I'm such a horrible person omfg what is wrong with me.

"Baby I'm so sorry, you know your gorgeous you don't need to feel shy or bad about your body or the way u look you beautiful all the time...even when u don't think u are, but in my eyes your always perfect"

"Aww thank you baby, I just really thought u meant that, it broke me so hard, god I'm so soft hearted" she said as she laid back"

I laid on her stomach and lined my arms and hands with hers till they connected.

"But that's what I love about you"

"What's your favourite thing about me"

"There's no way I can only pick one but if I had to it's not a feature it's just you, I admire how much you love and care for people, you try bringing up everyone's confidence even if yours is the lowest"

"You want other people to feel happy because you can't stand to see them suffer the way you do"

"There's nothing I love more then that"

"But these come as pretty close second"

She leaned down and kissed my lips gently.

-

Word count 562

Ily 🦋