𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Billies POV

I pressed the record button on the camera and stared the intro.

"Hey babies welcome back... today's Cierra's birthday, I told her we were gonna do a bunch of stuff today and that I was gonna take her out"

"Little does she know I'm pranking her, I'm gonna tell her that I'm going out with my friends and that I'll be back later tonight"

"But when I actually leave I'm going to get her flowers delivered I really hope this turns out good, she hates celebrating her birthday but I got her all hyped up and now I'm letting her down, but later tonight she'll be happy"

I set the camera up down stairs by Cierra but I made sure she didn't see me.

"Good morning baby"

"Good morning"

"So later today I'm gonna go out with the guys I've been blowing them off for a while so I decided that today would be a perfect day, you don't mind do you"

"But it's- I thought-whatever yeah go have fun, I don't mind"

"You sure u seem off"

"No I'm good have fun"

She got up and walked upstairs.

"Cierra wait I need to tell you something"

"Thank god I thought you forgot"

"Wdym I wanted to say I love you"

"Ugh"

She rolled her eyes and walked upstairs.

I walked over to the camera.

"Ouch"

"Bye babe I'm leaving"

"Mhm"

I left the house and went to get the flowers delivered, I went and picked up a bunch of snacks for our little movie night and I ordered Olive Garden for us.

I was gone longer then expected when I looked at my phone it had been 2 hours.

I walked in the house and seen Cierra sitting on her phone.

"Hey baby"

Nothing

"Hello"

I put our food and snacks down on table and went over to her.

"You okay"

"Yes Billie I'm GREAT, your so stupid you know I hate celebrating my birthday and the one year I agree of course you forget"

"I knew I shouldn't have got excited"

"I'm sorry, it totally slipped my mind I'm so stupid"

"No it's okay just forget it"

*knock *knock

I told Cierra to get the door while I did our
outro.

Cierra's POV

"100 red roses for Cierra"

I grabbed the flowers and said thank you.

I turned around to see Billie smiling.

"Obviously I pranked you, I would never forget your birthday"

"when I left I actually went out and got roses snacks and Olive Garden, also there's one more thing"

"There's more"

I led Cierra upstairs and to our bedroom.

We both walked in I sat her down on the bed and told her to close her eyes, I walked over to the closet and pulled out the Tiffany's bag.

"Billie...no"

"Open It"

I opened it and pulled out a tiny black box.

"Why"

"Because I love you, seriously every since I've laid my eyes on you I knew I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life, so this ring represents a promise that I'm gonna keep my word"

I stared tearing up

"Thank you, I love you"

"I love you more"

*kisses*

Come on let's go enjoy rest of the night, we can watch and do anything you want to.

"well I can think of a few activities"😏

I saw Billie bit her lip.

I whisper

"For later"

"Ughhh"

"Your so needy"
————-

Word count 579

Ily 🦋