••THREE••

Imogen POV-

We finally after what felt like millions of years, got into the lift. This hotel was really nice, very expensive though. Shawn's level was level thirty, and it was a nice size room. The only problem was there was only one bed in the entire room. Shawn insisted he would just take the couch and I could have the bed. But of course I wouldn't do that and I laid on the couch. He told me his door was open if I decided to come in and trade places.

The couch wasn't comfortable at all, so I took him up on his offer. I slowly crept into the room, quietly I went over to the bed. I heard his soft breathing in the air, I noticed he was placed at the left side of the bed giving me enough room to lay in the king bed if I decided to come in here. I silently thanked the sweet man, pulled the blankets back, and got into the bed. "That didn't take long," said Shawn in a sleepy voice. I can't deny it was pretty attractive. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you," I whispered.
He shuffled around, "no worries beautiful. See you in the morning."
My heart can't take it! I hadn't had the chance to fangirl and it's getting to me.
I broke out into a huge smile and I giggled slightly. It caught the attention of Mendes next to me.
"What's so funny?" I squeezed my eyes shut and smiled. "This is actually happening," I whispered more to my self than anyone.

I heard him chuckle, "yeah it is. Might as well get the full cute experience then, eh?" Before I could respond Shawn had his front against my back. He was cuddling me, and I liked it. His body heat warmed me up quickly. Shawn's shirt and sweats were loose on my body and just let cold air in. I giggled, "if you keep doing that I'm going to get used to it." He hummed, "then I'm not going to stop." I smiled and snuggled up into him.

In the morning my head rested on Shawn's bare and toned chest, while one of my arms and legs were draped across his body. His hand rested on my hip, and his other was under his head. I cannot believe this is really happening. Other than the fact that this is Shawn Mendes, it felt normal and I don't want to give this up. What Shawn said last night replayed in my head.

By the elevator, he said: "I know this doesn't seem like a lot, but I'm here now. You have me, and I'm not going anywhere."

Then in bed: I giggled, "If you keep doing that I'm going to get used to it."  He hummed, "then I'm not going to stop."

I wonder if he actually meant it? I closed my eyes once more since it was still kinda dark outside. I didn't fall back to sleep much longer. Because Shawn woke up and let out a small laugh. I looked up from my position on his body, which was the same since I woke up the first time. "Morning beautiful." My stomach ignited with millions of butterflies. His morning voice is ten times hotter than I imagined, and on top of that, he called me beautiful.

"Trust me, Shawn. I am anything but beautiful right now. I washed my make up off last night, I look like a naked mole-rat. Also, sorry for sleeping on you and whatnot. That wasn't my intention." I said moving off of him. I put some distance between us so he could have his personal space. "Don't even worry about it. I didn't mind, but we do need to get you home." I nodded and sighed, "yeah you're right. It was fun while it lasted though." I heard him scoff next to me, "you can't get rid of me that easily Imogen. Now get dressed and do whatever you need to go do. We are leaving in thirty minutes." I threw the covers off of me, completely forgetting that I took the sweats off in the middle of the night. So when I stood up and looked down at my legs, my heart dropped.
I looked over at Shawn who had a shocked look on his face. My cheeks heated up and changed color to a fire red. "I-I— um. I'm so sorry! It's just the sweats were just very big which made sleeping difficult. Not that I wasn't thankful you gave me something to sleep in because I am-"
"It's okay Gen. Don't even worry about it, plus your underwear looks like really tight shorts." My blush got deeper, "I'm uh—just going to go in there." I pointed to the bathroom and quickly rushed in.

What is wrong with me? Did I really just do that? I sigh and look at my reflection in the mirror and nearly gave myself a heart attack. My hair was fluffy and messy, I looked tired even though I slept great. But then again I didn't have to make up on. I turn the water on to brush my teeth and begin to wash my face. In the middle of doing so, the bathroom door opened. I couldn't look up because I had soap on my eyes, but I didn't have to look behind me to know that his eyes weren't where they should be. I could feel his eyes burning into my backside. I heard him groan quietly, and something along the lines of 'holy fuck' left his mouth.

I got the soap off of my face and dried my face off with a soft towel. I looked in the mirror to see Shawn standing behind me with no shirt on, just sweats that hung really low on his hips exposing his V-Line. His bottom lip was tucked between his teeth, and his eyes still haven't met mine. I turned towards him and closed the gap between us slightly. "Everything okay?" I question innocently. I knew exactly what was going on in Shawn's mind. The bulge in his sweats wasn't hard to miss, so lying would be pointless.
"Yeah, everything is fine." His voice was deeper, and his eyes were a shade darker. I nodded, to mess with him I gave him a hug. "Okay well if you ever need anything just let me know." Where this newfound confidence came from was beyond me. When our bodies were pressed together I made sure to lightly brush his growing problem with my lower half.
"I need to do something with my wild mane then you can have the bathroom to yourself." I smiled up at him and turned back around to do my hair. Shawn nodded and didn't say a word. He just brushed his teeth in silence. I managed to French braid my hair which looked decent considering I didn't have a brush.

I went to walk out of the bathroom but Shawn has other plans. To say I wasn't attracted to Shawn is a lie. I've had dreams about him that would be counted as the most rated R movie out there. It was like Fifty Shades of Grey, but with Shawn and not the other dude. So that was exciting, and just being here with him is amazing. I, as would any fan of his would love to be his girlfriend. So if Shawn made a move I would happily accept it.

Shawn grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him. "When I first laid my eyes on you I thought you were absolutely stunning, you caught my eye as no one has before. And I know this is crazy because we just met, and I'm some huge pop star that is always traveling and stuff. But I just can't get you back home before I do this."

One of his hands left my waist and took hold of my cheek. I leaned my head into his touch and made eye contact with him. His face inched closer to mine, as mine did to his. My tongue darted out to wet my lips. I could feel my heart pounding inside my chest, it wouldn't shock me if he could hear it. Our lips brushed each other's before they touched fully. Shawn's lips were warm and soft, he tasted like mint. I think I'm enjoying this a little too much. But who cares! Who knows when something like this will happen again!
I lifted my hands and ran them through the hair on the back of his head. I tugged here and there. Our peck came to an end, unfortunately, but the electricity that ran through his lips and into mine was crazy. Shawn pulled me closer even though we were already close enough to were you couldn't stick a pin between us.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, my eyes still closed hoping for another kiss to come.

"Listen, I have a few more shows to play here. Will you stay here with me? We can stop by your house and pick up things that you need."
I opened my eyes and looked into his. I gave him a kiss on the cheek where his scar is.

"Of course."

Hey guys!! Please don't forget to comment and vote so I know you guys like it!❤️