17

Georgies body laid on the floor, he started rapidly shaking and screaming.

His legs soon turned into the clowns legs and same with his arms. He stopped shaking and screaming.

His legs became longer and so did it's arms. It then sat up and gasped. Then suddenly sprung itself up.

"Kill it. Kill it bill!" Eddie shouts

"shit."

"kill it!"

"just kill it!"

Pennywise stood in front of bill and slowly moved his head up towards him.

"kill it!"

"kill it!"

"kill it!"

"fucking kill it!"

"it's not loaded."

Bill loads the gun and points it towards pennywises head.

"Hey! it's not loaded!" Mike shouts but bill pulls the triggered. Nothing came out but IT had a mark in its forehead from where bill shot georgie.

"Holy fuck."

Pennywise suddenly shoots back. Blood flying up out of his forehead. He starts shaking and roaring.

All of us scream as he runs at us. He runs towards bill, as he falls over.

"Bill watch out!" I shout.

Pennywise jumps on top of him, but bill holds him back with mikes gun.

"leave him alone!" Beverly shouts grabbing the spear and holding it up to push it down but it grabs it before she can.

"Beverly no!"

It throws away the spear, and mike runs in front of bev hitting it with a pipe.

"Mike!" Stan yells. Mike is thrown into the side of the trash pile.

Bill gets up behind It and chokes him with a spear.

"help him!"

Pennywise starts spinning around. "fuck!" Richie yells, piling on top of bill.

I grab hold of one of pennywises arms, hitting it.

"Y/n!" Eddie yells

Pennywise grabs stan by his shirt and spins him around with us.

He lets go of stan, throwing him into the side.
"Stanley!" Bev shouts

He shakes me off his arm throwing me off to the side also. "Fuck."

It then pulls richie off from the top of him, throwing him down onto the ground.

Making richie yell. "Richie!" I shout, i grab his shoulder helping him up.

It then does the same to bill, but doesn't let go of him.

"Bill!" Eddie and bev shout.

It holds onto bills neck, as he tries to break free.

"No." Bev says. We all stand up backed away from It and bill. However richie was still on the floor.

"let him go." Bev says

"no." Pennywise shakes his head, "i'll take him. I'll take all of you. And i'll ff-feast on your flesh and i'll f-feed on your fear. Or, You just leave us be." It says stroking bills face, "I'll take him, only him and then i will have my long rest and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happppy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds."

"leave.." bill manages to say, "i'm the one who dragged you all into this."

"i'm s-s-s-s-so sorry."

"s-s-s-ss-sorry" Pennywise inmates bill, and laughs.

"go!"

Pennywise laughs again.

"guys, we can't." i say

"i'm s-s-sorry." Bill says

Richie stumbles off the floor, "I told you bill. I fucking told. I don't wanna die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to this fucking crackhead house.."

"and now...." Richie says grabbing a bat from the junk pile.

"I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."

Pennywise pushes bill out of the way and stands up.

"Welcome to the losers' club asshole!" Richie shouts running toward IT

IT growls as richie hits him round the head.

Mike runs towards IT with a stick and try's to hit him with it but is stoped with a bunch of hands coming out of ITs mouth.

Stanley grabs a pipe of the floor and hits the hands coming out of Its mouth. Richie hits the back of its head and it turns into the lady before.

"Stan watch out!" I say as It runs towards him. Stan hits it around the head again and mike does the same. It's arms turn into claws and starts hitting the ground near mike.

Ben and bev stab it in the back, and his head turns around towards them. wrapping them in some weird bandage.

Bill grabs some chains and starts hitting It along with richie, mike and stan.

IT then starts gagging and cough and turns into eddie leper. The leper throws up all over eddie, making him throw up too, "i'm gonna kill you!" Eddie shouts kicking it in the face.

It flies back and turns into richie.

"Fuck.." I mumble. Everyone turns to look at me.

"hey y/n/n, you're still a worthless piece of s-" I grab the spear from mike and shove it down ITs throat.

I back away from it as he spits out the spear. I feel richie place his hand on my shoulder.

"holy shit." Eddie says

pennywise falls to the ground and starts backing away from us. We move closer towards him.

"that's why you didn't kill beverly. 'cause s-s-she wasn't afraid. and we aren't either. Not anymore. Now you're the one whose afraid. Because you're gonna starve."

It then flips itself over and hangs from the side of a pipe opening.

"he thrusts his fists against the posts, and still insists he sees the ghost. He thrusts his fists against the p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-post."

Stan passes bill the spear and bill pulls it over his head, Pennywise drops further down into the hole- his forehead cracking and floating upwards.

"fear...." He whispers and let's go falling down into the darkness.

"I know what i'm doing for my summer experience essay." Richie says, and i nudge him.

Bill suddenly embraces bev as she sniffles.

"Guys. Guys." Eddie says looking up at the once floating kids, "the kids are floating down."

Bill drops the pipe he was holding onto, making a cling noise. He grabs a small coat. Labelled, 'GEORGIE DENBROUGH'

Richie walks over to him, placing his hand on his shoulder and the rest of us join him. Bill starts to sob. Beverly wraps her arm around bill and we all join in, hugging each other like it was the last time.