19- it chapter 2

I had left derry in 1991, 2 years after a fight..

I couldn't remember the details, it was all a blur. My mum decided we both need a fresh start so we moved to Texas. God knows why. I had friends here in derry. I didn't want to leave them.

i remember the look on Richie Toziers face. My first boyfriend. Tears fell down his cheeks and his lip was quivering.

I didn't want to leave him. I didn't want to leave any of them. But i don't exactly remember the rest of them..

It had been 25 years since i left derry, i made a new life for my self here in new york.

I was an actor, i wasn't the best or the most known but i was alright. I had been newly casted for a film by the book writer william denbrough.

That name sounded so familiar. But i didn't understand how or why.

It was mid afternoon, i was practicing my lines when my phone started vibrating.

'unknown caller'
-derry, maine.

I hesitantly picked up the phone. I felt my hands begin to shake. I don't even know why i was scared.

"hello?" i ask

"Hi, y/n?" A mans voice asked

"yes. Who is this?" i ask

"mike."

"mike who?" I ask confused and nervous

"mike hanlon." He said

i gasped, remember that name all so well.

"Mike? Why are you calling..?" I shyly ask, not really wanting an answer

"It, y/n. It's back. You need to come back. You made a promise remember?" He says

I lift up my hand to see the scar i could never explain. I felt a sharp pain flow through it.

"I'll be there." I say. He gives me the details and I quickly run towards my cupboard, gathering some clothes, shoes, toiletries and more.
I got all my stuff and throw them into my car.

I didn't know how long i'd be staying for.

What if it was a joke?

Would if no one else showed?- suddenly all these names i forgot existed pilled through my brain.

eddie
stan
bill
bev
ben
mike

richie

I felt my heart race. I felt out of control. I had to pull over.

*knock* *knock* Someone tapped on my window making me jump.

"Are you okay ma'am?" The male asked

I looked to my side to see a police officer next to me, "Yes, sorry officer. I just had to have a little break."

"Okay well have a nice trip, and drive safely." he says leaving.

I'm such a mess. I place my head on the steering wheel. "You can do this." I say taking a deep breath.

I hold onto the steering wheel and continue driving. I felt my hands shake. I felt sick.

I arrived at the airport, still shaking with fear.

I had finally arrived in maine. It was quite late, but we'd agreed to meet at the jade of the orient at 10.

It was currently 9.17, so i decided to get a hotel. The only hotel here in derry was a small old one. I booked a room and sorted my stuff out.

I had a quick shower, and a few nervous break downs but that's irrelevant.

I put on a new set of clothes and got ready before leaving the hotel.

a/n- i won't be posting as regularly since i need to find all the clips and stuff but i hope you liked the start of part 2

Also- In this book richie doesn't like eddie, sorry it's only for this story :( Which means most reddie moments might be changed to richie and y/n, but i'll try to keep a few.
-reddie is life, reddie is love