35- stans letter

"hey mike." I hear richie says from the living room.

"A letter?" He asks, richie starts looking through the pile of letter stacked on his desk.

there was two letter with the same handwriting addressed to me and richie. Patricia uris was written at the top.

He hands me my letter and i quickly open it:

Dear losers,
i know what this must seem like, but this isn't a suicide note. You're probably wondering why i did what i did. It's because i knew i was too scared to go back. And if we weren't together, if all of us alive united i knew we'd all die. So i made the only logic move, i took myself off the board. Did it work? Well if you're reading this you know the answer. I lived my whole life afraid, afraid of what would come next, afraid what i might leave behind. Don't, be who you want to be, be proud. And if you find someone worth holding onto never ever let them go. Follow your own path where ever that takes you. Think of this letter as a promise. A promise i'm asking you to make to me, to each other, an oath. See the thing about being a loser is, you don't have anything to lose. So, be true, be brave, stand, believe, and don't ever forget... we're losers and we always will be.."

i feel richies warm arms wrap me into an embrace, "I love you trashmouth." I say as tears stream down my cheeks

"i love you too, wife of trashmouth..."

a/n- the fact that i've finished this book makes me both sad and happy, i want to thank everyone for reading, voting and commenting i love you all so much, and i'm sorry if i didn't end it how you want it to end and that i had to cut out some scenes but i hope you liked it :)