➡2

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were the human embodiments of the dangerous chemical Seokjin and his ex-assistant had created. When the chemical had been created, so were Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. They were the chemical, or at least parts of it.

The chemical, as it was in the container that Seokjin had it in, was dangerous and hard to control. But having it separated into different quantities wasn't as dangerous and could easily be controlled. The three brothers were these quantities. They each possessed the power of the chemical, but at a small amount each. They knew this when they were in their non-physical form but now that they were humans and were overwhelmed with all the things that came with being one, that piece of information had been pushed to the back of their minds. 

They remembered how they had talked nights on end about what they could do if they ever left the glass, but now, it seemed as if all those nights had disappeared completely from their memories. Everything was new and confusing, especially the passed out male on the floor.

Namjoon looked down at said male on the floor with a face of concern and let out a sigh. He turned to his two brothers and frowned. "I told you two to behave, now look what happened."

"It was Yoongi," Hoseok said pointing at the black-haired male.

"No, it was you!" Yoongi yelled swatting Hoseok's hand away.

"Hey!" Hoseok yelled back. He hit Yoongi's head which angered the black haired male. Before Yoongi could hit the younger again, Namjoon stepped in between the two and grabbed them by their shoulders.

"Stop it you two, we need to help dad out." He said. They all looked down at the still passed out male on the floor.

"What do we do then?" Yoongi asked.

"You two carry him out of here and find somewhere safe to put him," Namjoon responded as he opened the door to Seokjin's lab so Hoseok and Yoongi could carry the professor out.

The two naked males carried their 'dad' to the living room and laid him on the couch. Namjoon told his brothers to wait in the living room for him while he went in search for something he and his brothers could wear. He knew, based on the way their dad had looked at them, that people did not walk around without some sort of covering on their body. Specifically their down-there areas. He walked into a bedroom and poked around the room until he stumbled across what he assumed was his dad’s closet. He picked some clothing out for him and his brothers and dressed himself in a dark red shirt with a pair of pants that fit him as if they had been made for him. He made his way back to the living room. He was about to enter the room and hand his brothers the clothing he got them but he decided to not interrupt the small interaction they were exchanging.

Hoseok was crouched down near the couch and was poking Seokjin's cheek. The older didn't stir and Hoseok looked up at Yoongi, who was standing next to him, with fear.

"I think he's dead." Namjoon heard him say. He chuckled softly at his brothers words and strained his ears to hear what Yoongi would say to comfort him.

"He's not, don't worry," Yoongi assured Hoseok. Namjoon could tell Hoseok was not convinced by Yoongi’s answer and was a bit surprised when he didn't say anything else. When they were still in the container holding the chemical, Hoseok would always go to Yoongi first when something bothered him and would stay with him until the older would tell him everything was fine. Hoseok was silent and Namjoon could tell Yoongi was concerned about this as well. 

The blonde male remained next to Seokjin and continued poking the male's cheek. Namjoon looked back over at Yoongi who was busy watching Hoseok pester the passed out Seokjin. He mentally counted down the seconds until Yoongi would most likely say something to Hoseok.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

"Goodness sake Hoseok leave him alone," Yoongi yelled pulling his brother away from the passed out male. Namjoon watched with a frown as Hoseok looked up at Yoongi with what was probably tears in his eyes. Yoongi never raised his voice at any of them, no matter how upset they would make him, so seeing him yell and pull  Hoseok so harshly instantly startled the two younger brothers.

"I was just making sure he was still alive!" Hoseok exclaimed, his voice shaking slightly. Namjoon felt that he would have to step in soon. He waited for a couple of seconds though, he wanted to see what Yoongi would say. Whatever came out the older’s mouth was going affect the way Namjoon handled the situation.

"He’s going to wake up and wish he wasn’t if you keep doing that."

Namjoon shook his head at Yoongi’s response before quickly stepping into the living room to stop the quarrel between his brothers. The two brothers quickly looked over at him, one looking guilty and the other looking scared and hurt. He walked over to them and gently handed them the clothes he had gotten. He assisted his brothers in putting the clothes on their bodies’ since they were slightly struggling. After everyone was fully clothed  Namjoon turned over to Yoongi with a stern face.

“Yoongi don’t say things like that, they’re not nice, you should know that.”

Yoongi simply shrugged and looked away from Namjoon and Hoseok, who was standing next to the taller male looking at Yoongi with concern on his face. Why was Yoongi acting weird?

Hoseok was about to ask his brother what was bothering him when suddenly Seokjin started moving and slowly opening his eyes. The three brother's heads all turned to look at the half-awake male waiting to see what he was going to do.

When Seokjin fully opened his eyes he stared at the three strange males standing in his living room wearing what seemed like his clothes. He couldn’t remember what had happened before he passed out, so he felt really confused. "W-who are you guys?" Was the first thing he managed to get out.

"We’re your sons, I told you this already." Hoseok said looking at Seokjin with a smile on his face.

Seokjin looked back at Hoseok with pure horror on his face.

His what?

:
:
:
:
:
:
:

«────── « ⋅ʚ₪ɞ⋅ » ──────»

[A/N: it's about to get a bit more serious after this :) also, sorry for any typos ]

«────── « ⋅ʚ₪ɞ⋅ » ──────»

:
:
:
:
:
:
: