➡️7

Seokjin looked over at the two males sitting inside of his friend's car and watched them occupy themselves with a book Jimin had given them. He wondered what book the blonde had given them. They seemed to be completely into it. Seokjin shook his head and look back over at his friend. "Jimin, I'm sorry but I told you already. I don't know them."

"Then why do they say they know you Seokjin?" Jimin asked leaning against the doorway of the older's front door.

When the reddish haired brother, who Jimin later found out was named Namjoon, said that they had Seokjin, it never crossed Jimin's mind that it was the same Seokjin he knew. He further questioned the brothers about this 'Seokjin' and asked where he lived, Namjoon said he could show him. So Jimin took Namjoon and the black-haired brother, Yoongi was his name, to his car and left Hoseok with Jihun and two other nurses. He made sure to tell Hyejin to call him if anything happened with Hoseok while he was gone.

As Jimin drove out of the doctor's office Namjoon began giving directions almost immediately. They drove past a restaurant which he guessed was where the brothers had eaten and a park Jimin was all too familiar with. He drove past it almost every time he was visiting Seokjin. Jimin didn't think much of it until he pulled up in front of his friend's house.

He wasn't sure what connection those three brothers had with Seokjin. They knew where he lived, yet Seokjin claimed that he didn't know them at all.

"Seokjin? Are you sure you don't know them?" Jimin asked his friend who kept looking over at the two males in his car. Jimin noticed this and frowned. Seokjin seemed to constantly keep checking on Namjoon and Yoongi. Almost like he was afraid of them seeing him.

Seokjin looked back at Jimin. "Why did you bring them here exactly? Did they ask you to bring them here?"

Jimin shook his head. "They brought their brother Hoseok to the office because he has fallen unconscious. After running over a few questions with them I decided it would be best to take them home while we kept Hoseok at the office to do a few tests on him and make sure he remains stable."

"Wait, why did Hoseok fall unconscious?" Seokjin asked. He remembered how Hoseok had been the one to tell him he was his and his brother's dad. He also remembered that he was the one who he had made cry. Seokjin felt a bit guilty about that and wondered if that had anything to do with why Hoseok had fallen unconscious.

"I think it was food poisoning. Some guy took them to a restaurant and they said that when they left Hoseok fainted." Jimin replied.

"They went with some stranger to a restaurant?"

"Yes. I know, they're a bit naive for their age. They don't even know how old they are." Jimin said looking over his shoulder at the brothers. "At first I was getting mad at how clueless they were being. I thought they were joking around and that at any moment they would say so but they didn't. They were very serious."

Now Seokjin not only felt even sadder but he felt way guiltier than he did earlier. Maybe he should've kept the brothers with him. They did, after all, come from the experiment he had done.

Or at least, that's what it looked like now that he thought of it.

He didn't remember much from that morning except a big explosion and then seeing three naked males in his lab, telling him that he was their father before he fainted. When he woke back up, they were all in the living and were no longer naked, which made him believe that maybe he had dreamed everything or had been played a prank on.

Seokjin had been ready to believe anything except the fact that he had created life.

But he had to believe it now. The three males needed him. As weird as it was, he had to take responsibility for his sons.

"I'll take them in," Seokjin said softly.

Jimin looked at his friend with a shocked expression. He hadn't expected him to agree to it. Especially after how Seokjin had claimed he didn't know them.

Perhaps he's doing this out of guilt. Jimin thought.

"Alright then, I'll just go tell them that they'll be staying here for tonight," Jimin said turning around to go inform the brothers of the news but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw that no one was inside his car. It was still on, but the two brothers who were once inside were gone.

Jimin felt someone approach him from behind. He looked over his shoulder and saw Seokjin standing behind him. He was also staring at the empty car.

"They...left?" Seokjin said, staring at the car. Did they not want to stay with him? Had they changed their minds about wanting to stay with him after remembering his behavior with them? Seokjin felt even worse now. He was such a horrible person. Those brothers had no idea of how the world worked but they preferred to be out there instead of with him. He understood their choice though. He hadn't been very welcoming upon their arrival to the world.

"They probably went back to the clinic," Jimin sighed. He put his hands on his hips and turned around to look at Seokjin who was still looking at the car but seemed to be very deep in his thoughts. He looked worried. Just what type of connection did Seokjin have with these brothers? Jimin wondered looking at his friend. Whatever the connection was, it must be complicated if Seokjin claimed he didn't know them only to want to shelter them a few minutes later.

Jimin placed his hand on his friend's shoulder and shook it gently. "Hey, how about we drive to the clinic since it's very likely that's where they are heading? You should follow me in your car though in case we see them on our way there so you can just take them home."

Seokjin nodded, but Jimin was sure he hadn't heard him at all. The older man was still staring at the car.

"I'll go get your keys then," Jimin said softly. "Just, wait here."

Seokjin didn't say anything. Jimin only sighed and walked towards his friend's house to grab his keys. As he walked over to his friend to hand him the keys, Jimin decided they needed to talk about this whole thing once they found Namjoon and Yoongi. Because right now, he had so many questions.

:
:
:
:
:

:

:

«────── « ⋅ʚ₪ɞ⋅ » ──────»

[A/N: some jinmin (is that the ship name lol) for ya]

«────── « ⋅ʚ₪ɞ⋅ » ──────»

:

:

:

:

:

:

: