One: Real Life

It's been 6 months since the divorce was finalized. And today PJ got word that her ex-husband has remarried. She'd always thought that they would be together forever, but who would want to be with a man who cheats on his wife with a woman he told her not to worry about?

"PJ..." her best friend, Mallory, says.

"Don't say it."

"Are you okay?"

"And you said it..." PJ sighs. sigh. "It's so hard, Mal. I thought that I'd be fine, but I was wrong. I loved him so much. But he could never love me as much as I loved him. I'm better off without him."

"Good. So, get your ass out of bed, we're going out tonight."

*******

The bar is crowded tonight, not usual, but PJ is not used to it. Mallory sees everyone she knows, of course, and tries to introduce her best friends to some guys she knows.

"One vodka and tonic, please," PJ says, sliding onto the bar stool.

"I'll have the same," a deep voice says from next to her.

PJ turns to look at the man, and her jaw almost drops. She doesn't  know how she managed to keep her composure, it was tough, but she pulled through.

"I'm Jensen..." he says. "And you are?"

"PJ."

"Just PJ?"

"Well, my legal name is Penelope Jane, but I don't look like a grandma, so PJ is fine."

Jensen chuckles, stirring the drink that is now sitting in front of him.

She have to admit, he is very attractive. And he looks very familiar.

"I feel like I know you from somewhere..." PJ says, taking a sip of my drink.

"Um, I'm an actor. You look familiar, too."

"Ah, Supernatural, right?"

He nods. "That's it. And you were in the Marvel movies, right?"

"Yep! However, I've never seen Supernatural... but my best friend is an avid fan. Like scary, almost. She has a fat crush on you."

"But you don't? That's sad... for you, I mean."

PJ laughs. "Don't flatter yourself, pretty boy."

Jensen gasps, his hand covering his heart. "I'm hurt."

She giggles. He's very attractive. "I already said that, didn't I?" She thinks.

"Well, PJ, it was nice meeting you... Maybe we'll meet again some day."

Before she can reply, he's gone. And she's mad at herself for not getting his number.