Thirty-Five: Real Life

The producers of Supernatural asked PJ to come back for another episode. At the end of the first one, her character told the Winchesters that she didn't want to live the life of a hunter anymore. But now they want her to come back, since the fan base really liked her character.

PJ finds herself on the set again, feeling lonely and anxious. She still hasn't spoken to Jensen. Yes, they had to act together, but that was Dean. That's a totally different situation.

"Oh, PJ...."

"Oh, no."

"Nice to see you, too. Listen, Jared and I need you in his trailer, pronto," Misha says, a huge smirk on his face.

PJ reluctantly nods, and follows Misha down the row of trailers. They stop at a fairly large one , before Misha opens the door and gestures for PJ to go inside.

"PJ." Jared says.

"Jared."

Jared still isn't happy that PJ broke his best friend's heart. Well, that's the story he got, at least.

"We're gathered here today because a little birdie told me that the breakup between you and Jensen was not, in fact, a mutual decision. Want to share with us what actually happened?"

"No, but I will," PJ says. "Some fans were hating on me because they believed that Jensen wasn't helping take care of his kids. They said some really rude things to me, and when I talked to Jensen about it, he wouldn't do anything. If I had been the one to say something, they would have hated me even more, and probably started rumors saying that I hate the supernatural fandom. That's a lot of people to come after me."

Jared nods. "There's got to be more.."

"There is. And then one day, out of the blue, a random number texted me with a picture of Jensen and Danneel together. It was a recent picture... And then I showed Jensen the number and told him that I got a phone call from them or something and he said that it was Danneel's number and I shouldn't worry about it."

"So he cheated?"

"I don't think so."

"So why get mad about the recent picture?" Misha asks.

"I'm not mad about the picture. He was seeing his kids. Im upset because Danneel kept texting me things that her and Jensen have done together. And that I would never get that with him."

"I didn't think she would do something like that..."

"Does Jensen know about this?" Jared asks.

PJ shakes her head. "I didn't think he would believe me over the mother of his children. I should have trusted him enough to tell him, though. I don't know if he'll even let me explain now. And I'm with Ben."

"You need to tell him."

This was a lot longer than I had planned but oh well :)
-ry ❤️