Seventeen: Interview Article

(Interviewer in bold, pj in italics)

Thank you for joining us, PJ!

It's a pleasure to be here, thanks for having me.

So, let's talk Marvel.

Gladly.

What's it like to play Scarlet Witch?

It's honestly the best role I've ever played. It's nice knowing that I can help young girls believe that they can do what they want. All they have to do is believe in themselves and take control of their life.

So you like being a role model for young women?

It's everything I could ask for. Knowing that young women look up to me helps me keep myself grounded and not go off the deep end. I don't want to negatively influence anyone in any way.

What's your favorite part of the role?

I love the costume. But the people I work with are just so easy to get along with. Chris Evans is now one of my closest friends and we talk all the time about everything. I love him to death. And Sebastian Stan, he's great, too. I'm sad we've finished filming for the next movie.

But we're super excited for Infinity War to come out in April! Now... Do you mind me asking about your love life?

I figured it would come eventually, so shoot.

How did you and Jensen meet? The interaction online shocked a lot of us.

Oh, haha. Well, as you know, I went through a divorce a few months ago. I've really been down and depressed since then, and my best friend, Mallory, forced me to go out one night. She took me to a bar and I met Jensen there. We hit it off but neither of us gave the other our numbers. And then Jensen commented on one of my Instagram posts and we starting talking. A very uninteresting love story I guess.

Well we are very happy for you, nonetheless.

Thank you, I definitely appreciate it.

Well, that's all the time we have today... Thank you so much for coming out to speak with us, PJ!

Thank you for having me!