Twenty: Real Life

"I want you to meet my kids..." Jensen blurts out to his girlfriend of nine months.

"I'd love to meet your kids, J.."

Jensen sighs, a relieved one, PJ can tell.

"Cool."

"You don't have to be nervous, J."

"JJ asks about you all the time... I think Danneel told her I have a girlfriend."

"I hope she doesn't think I'm trying to replace her. I don't want that."

*****

PJ is super nervous now. She thought that meeting his kids would be no big deal. But now she realizes that if his kids don't like her, her relationship's future could go down the drain.

"You're shaking again..." Jensen chuckles.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so nervous, babe. I don't want them to hate me."

Jensen puts his hand on her thigh, leaving one hand on the steering wheel.

"Hey, I love you, so they will too... You might have to give them a little bit of time. And all you have to win over is JJ. The twins are too young to know," Jensen chuckles at the last part. "And JJ loves Marvel movies, so you're already winning in her book."

PJ laughs, playing with Jensen's fingers.

She's always wanted kids, but Jace never did. Or maybe he just didn't want them with her. Either way, she wasn't getting kids from him. PJ is pretty happy with that now... she wouldn't want to share custody with that douchebag.

Jensen pulls into the parking lot for the city park and finds a good spot to park in.

"You ready?"