Nine: Real Life

To say that PJ was nervous is an understatement. She thought that if she screwed this up, she'd never find love again. And Jensen is just as nervous. No woman has ever made him feel like PJ does. And he can't explain it.

"I feel like this is too much, Mallory..." PJ sighs, smoothing the black dress her friend made her put on.

"You look beautiful, PJ."

"Let's talk about you..." PJ turns to her best friend. "I still can't believe you got a role in the Queen movie! And you leave me in a week to go film in London."

Mallory frowns and falls back onto her bed. "I know... I'm excited though! Maybe you can come visit me and we'll go explore around London."

PJ nods. "Sounds good, Mal."

A few moments later, the doorbell rings.

Mallory quickly jumps up and rushes out of her room and to the front door of her and PJ's shared home. She pulls the door open.

"Um.. hi.. I'm here for PJ?"

Mallory opens the door wider. "Come on in."

"So you must be Mallory?" Jensen asks.

"Yep. And if you break her, I'll break you, got it?"

PJ couldn't have been happier with how to coffee date went. She really likes Jensen and she doesn't want to screw it up. And Jensen feels the sans way. But neither of them want to admit their feelings.