Part 4

I will just do some timeskip cuz your author are too lazy just imagined this is the next day okay love you 💜

Taehyung's pov

I have already make a plan last night what I want to do is I want to be her friends first then become best friends then become more closer until we go on a date and I purpose too her and get married hehehehe *boxy smile*

O

h there she is my baby

End of pov

Taetae "hey Y/N how are you? "

Y/N "oh my God!  , oh tae you shocked me you know don't do that again "

Taetae (she called me tae?? Oh God my heart) " hehe sorry Y/N that I shocked you "

Y/N "that's okay so what do you want from me? "

Taetae " I want to ask you if you want to study together with me and maybe we can have lunch together after studying you know....  So......  Do you want it??? *tae's heart right now dub dub dub*

Y/N " emmmm let me think first emmmmmm my answer is..............  N.... Yes yeah sure I'm free today so we can study and have lunch together.  So at what time we are gonna go?  Now???"

Y/N " taee hey what's wrong *shaked her hands to tae's face to wake him up* hello is someone there!!  Taeee!! "

Taetae " have ohhh sorry about yeah right now we can go right now "

Y/N " heheheh cute " (whisper to herself)

Taetae " hmm what I can't hear you? "

Y/N " nothing let's just go hurry up"

Y/N hold tae's hand and they go library by holding hands Y/N does not realised that she was holding tae's hand until they have arrived

Meanwhile tae's face is all red like a tomato he smile so cute with his bread cheeks

Taetae " emmmm Y/N you can let go my hands now "

Y/N " ha... Oh sorry my fault" *strach her head*

Y/N " let's go "

Y/N didn't see there is librarian push trolley with books there and almost hit by it but luckily taehyung saw it and catches her and do you want to know what happened???

They falled down and

They accidentally kissed!!!!

To be continued

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 !