Part 15

Tae " you jerk !!! "

Twins dad " tae stop ! "

Y/N twins mom and v "DAD NO !! "

Twins dad hold tae before he can punch v . All of them were really shocked at that time. 

Twins dad " tae this is not how you settle it you cant just punch or smack your brother just like that.  He is still your brother remember that . And you v i really cant take this why you must be on love with your sister in law ? There are more girls out there that you can choose "

V " yeah ik that there areany girls out there but all of them are not the same as Y/N . Y/N has speacial unique inside her that makes me attract to her "

Tae " f**k this bullsh*t ! You know that right you will never get Y/N because she is mine and ONLY MINE ! REMEMBER THAT ! "

Tae " lets go bby i dont want to see that jerk face now . Lets go to our home "

Tae and Y/N left and go to their own house

Time skip

They had arrived safely .

Y/N " tae are you okay ? Dont worry im here now for you  "

* Hugs tae * *tae hugs Y/N back "

Tae " its okay bby im fine i just can't take this anymore how can my own brother fall in love with my own wife theres so many girls out there that he can choose  "

They release their hug and tae kiss Y/N passionately . Y/N kiss tae back while lingering her hands around tae's neck

Tae kiss Y/N while saying " your mine and only mine and i love you so much kim Y/N "

Y/N " i love you too tae so much "

Time skip

Its already morning and Y/N woke up first . Y/N want to get up but she can because Tae take her back down and hug her tightly and said

Tae " bby why did u wake up so early lets sleep some more okay " *sleepy voice *

Y/N " no tae i cant lets just wake up taeee or maybe you can let me go first and let me go take a shower and mak3 us breakfast "

Tae " nah you will not shower alone bby you have me im your husband so you have to do all things with me your beloved husband " *tae peck Y/N lips *

Tae " your lips taste like strawberry im addicted to your lips so much bby let me kiss you more "

Y/N " aaa no tae i did not brush my teeth yet and you too my mouth is smelly right now we cant kiss now tae eventhough i know that my lips really can make you so addicted to it "

Tae " i didn't brush me teeth yet and so are you bby you arw not the only one who have smelly mouth me too isnt that sweet bby ?"

Y/N " what no tae thats not sweet thats really disgusting ! Now let me gooo "

Tae hover Y/N .

Y/N " Tae wha are you doing i said let me g- "

Tae cut her words by kiss her again...

Tae " why you like to nagging so much i hope our child will not be like you always nagging like an old grandma hahahahahha "

Y/N " huh ?! What Taeee ??? So you want to say that im like an old grandma now huh ?! "

Tae " hahahahaha yeahh an old grandma that i really love and will never let her go away from me "

Y/N " if i am an old grandma then you are an old grandpa too ! Hahahahh "

Tae " yeah isn't that sweet "

Y/N " yeah yeah "

Tae " bby dont you said that you want to take shower right ?"

Y/N " yeah ofc i already said that many times but you still didn't let me go "

Tae carry Y/N bridal style

Tae " why you want to take shower alone when you can take shower with me i will showering you with all of my love bby "

Y/N " wait what Taeeeee nooooo "

Time skip

Y/N is cooking right now for their lunch because they already passed their breakfast time because of *cough* what happened *cough* in the toilet *cough*

Tae come to Y/N and back hug Y/N while lingering his hands around Y/N waist and put his face on top of Y/N shoulder

Y/N " Tae you scared me ! "

Tae " why you want to be scared bby its just me in here in our house theres nobody else dont worry "

Y/N " yeah i know that but still dont make me shock again "

Tae " hehehe you are so cuteee bby "
*pinch Y/N cheeks *

Y/N " Tae stop don't disturb with me while im cooking . Go there watch tv "

Tae " no watching tv is soooo boring i dont want i want to be here with you now bby while watching you cook "

Y/N " okay suit yourself Tae honey my darling " *chuckle*

Tae " awww how cute of you calling me like that thats so sweet bby ! "

Y/N " i know that im sweet hehehe "

Tae " yeah you are my sweet bby wifeuuuu "

Time skip

Y/N " lets eat ! Stop playing video games you said you want to watch me but you end up playing your video games ! "

Tae " heehhehe im sorry bby its been such a long time since i play video games okay now im here lets eat bby  "
*do some aegyo*

Y/N " stop doing that yoy know that i can melt right "

Tae " yeah i know and thats why i do that "

Y/N " okay okay nowww lets eat ! "

Tae " wookayyyy "

Time skip

Ding dong ~•

Y/N " tae whos there ? "

Tae " hmm i dont know bbg wait let me go check it out first "

Y/N " wokayyyy "

Tae get up and go to the door and when he opened the door he found

?? " hey "

Tae " what are u doing here ? Didnt i say not to disturb us and my wife ! "

Y/N " tae whos that ? "

Y/N come to see who is that andddddddd

Y/N " V ! What are you doing here ?! "

To be countinue ~~~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥