Part 18

Y/N " tae whats wrong ? " ask Y/N

tae " V mom said he is in the hospital now and we have to go there faster ! "

Y/N " whatt ?! okayyy lets go now "

time skip to the hospital

Tae " mom dad what happened to V ? "
twins mom " we dont know yet actually earlier the maid came to V's room to clean the room and she found that V is faint and she saw blood coming out of V's mouth "

Tae " WHAT ?! "

Tae " NO THIS CAN'T BE REAL NOOOOO ! "

Y/N " tae it's okayy shh be strong for him tae lets just pray for him and wait for the doctor "

Tae cry hardly inside Y/N's hug

Loren " sorry for disturbing i am Loren V's bestfriend and his doctor "

Twins parents " wht about him doc is he okay ?? "

Loren " actually lets all come to my room and talk about what exactly happen to him "

they all went inside Loren's room

Tae " so what happened doc ?"

Loren " actually just what i said i am V's best friend since we were in London i always be with him all the time and one day i went to his apartment to check him out because he actually supposed to meet me bht he still didn't show up so i end up went to his apartment and "

Tae " and what ? "

Loren " i saw him faint and also theres so many blood come out from his mouth "

Twins mom " oh my god "

twins mom feels like want to faint they all cant believe this

Y/N " then what happened ? "

Loren " i am a doctor so i take him to my car and bring him to the hospital and we do some check up on him and we found out that he ...."

all of the them except loren " that he ?! "

loren " he actually has a brain tumor and he is now on stage 4 "

twins mom " what why he didn't tell me about his ??! i am his mother and he didnt even tell me ?? "

twins dad " calm down shh calm down  "

Loren " actually i already told him to say it to you guys and he said he dont want you guys to become sad and worry about him "

Y/N " so does that mean he know already that he has a brain tumor ? "

Loren " yes "

Tae " and he didnt even want to tell us ?! "

loren " *sigh* yes "

Tae " whyyy justt whyyy "

Loren " i already told him many times and he still stubborn he dont want to listen to me i try many times but still he didnt do it "

Y/N " is he already got any treatment ? "

loren " yes and he suppose to eat his pills but he didnt bring it with him he left the pills inside his apartment "

Tae " c-can we go meet him ? "

loren " yes you guys can "

inside V's room

Everyone burst into tears when they saw how V looks like inside the room with all the tubes all over his body

tae " bro wake up please wake up i want to say sorry for all the things i had done to you . Bro pleaseee wake up i want to see you please dont do this to us "

Tae " you said you want to ask my forgiviness right ? and yes i alreadg forvive you i totally regret to all  bad things i had done to you "

Tae clench his hands and hug V's body tightly while put his face at V's neck while crying

Tae " just please please wake up dont leave me "

After a while

Y/N " mom you should go home it's okay we will take care of V "

twins mom " is that okay for you guys ? "

Y/N " yes mom "

twins mom " okay then lets go honey "

twins parents left and go to their house

Y/N " Tae ? dont you want to eat ? you still didn't eat yet please Tae take care of your health too  i dont want you to get sick "

Tae " i cant Y/N my heart hurts so bad i really cant believe this happened to me whyy this must be happening . I still remember what he said to me Y/N. He said that he want to be with me until his last breath and also have many beautiful memory . And he also said that he wants to us to be together no matter what happened and just be together and dont ever leave each other side . But look what did i do i didnt take care of him well now see what happened to him i-i "

Y/N " shhh Tae just cryy cry as much as you want im here for you  "

tae's crying and slowly he fall asleep into Y/N' arms and they both fall asleep together on the couch

𝕋𝕆 𝔹𝔼 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕋𝕀ℕ𝕌𝔼 ❄︎