Part 21

V slowly open his eyes and he saw that he is in room

V " where am i ? "

Everyone except V " V ! you're awake !
"
Tae " bro finally you're awake ! "

Tae hug V

V " wait what happened to me ? why i'm here "

Y/N " You are here because you faint and there's bloos coming out fron your mouth and ----- "

Twins mom " and why you didn't tell us about your disease V ? all of us were very worry about you "

V " im sorry mom guys it's not that i don't want to tell to you guys it's just that i dont want you guys to worry about me much "

Tae " but still you are my brother my twins you should at least tell me too "

V " yeah i know im truly sorry "

Y/N " it's okay we forgive you . At leats you are okay now and you have been better now "

Tae " yeahh "

knock knock

Tae " come in "

Loren " V do you feel okay now ? "

V " Loren ? You are here ? "

Loren " yeah i am "

Y/N " yup she is the one who treat you and all "

V " what really ? "

Loren " umh yeah "

V " thanks Loren i dont know what to say now i am really grateful "

Loren " no problem V and after all it's my work to help people so yeah "

V " you are so sweet Loren just like the old days "

Loren face turns red when she heard what V said to her

twins parents " wait what happened here we don't understand "

twins , loren and Y/N " secret ! "

They all laugh together happily

After 5 years later

Y/N " Taekyung !

taekyung " yes mommy ? "

Y/N " help me wake up  your father . He promise us to go out for picnic but he still didn't wake up yet so can you help your mommy ? "

Taekyung " yes of course !"

Taekyung go to his parents room and he jump on Tae

Taekyung " DADDY DADDY WAKE UP YOU SAID YOU WANT TO TAKE ME AND MOMMY TO GO PICNIC ! WAKE UP DADDY "

Tae " okay okay i'm awake baby "

Tae pull Taekyung to his arms

Tae " kiss me first hmm  ? "

taekyung " No ! you still didn't brush your teeth daddy your mouth smell disgusting ewwww "

Tae " what how dare you said that to your daddy come here you little "

Tae tickles Taaekyung

Taekyung " nooo daddy hahahaha im sorry nooo stopp haahahah "

Tae " jahahaha i wont ! "

Y/N " OH MY GOD ! TAE YOU STILL DIDN'T TAKE SHOWER YET ?! GO NOW AND TAEKYUNG TOO OKAY IF NOT WE WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE TODAY ! "

Tae " oopsss Taekyung it seems like mommy turns to tiger rawr ! Hahaha "