Part 16

Tae " what are u doing here ? Didnt i say not to disturb us and my wife ! "

Y/N " tae whos that ? "

Y/N come to see who is that andddddddd

Y/N " V ! What are you doing here ?! "

V " Y/N im here to meet you "

Tae " what the he** are you in your right mind ?!"

V " please Y/N i really need to talk with youu "

Tae " n- "

Y/N " Tae its okay just let me go talk with him okay ? "

Tae " what are you really okay with that ? Dont you remember what did he do to you ? "

Y/N " yes i do but it looks like he really wants to tell me smtg its alright Tae "

Tae " okayy fine then you guys can talk "

V " okay thanks bro "

Tae " but i will watch you guys from a far so that i can know whether you will touch my wife or not. You better dont touch her you get it ?! "

V " okayy chill i get it "

Y/N " lets go V come here "

Y/N " so what do you want to talk about is it serious ? "

V " okay look Y/N first i want to say sorry for what happened at that time when i try to kiss you and all i really regret it i know its my fault and i can't do that after all you are my lil bro wife "

Y/N " it's okay i forgive you . past is past lets just forget it "

V  " thank you so much for forgiving me Y/N "

Y/N "  you're welcome but i dont know whether Tae can forgive you or not because from what i see he looks really mad at you "

V " it's okay i will find out how to make Tae forgive me "

Y/N " okay then "

V " okay actually Y/N the real thing that i want to say is that earlier when i woke up my head became really dizzy and i cough hardly and i throw up many times "

Y/N " wait what did you eat something wrong yesterday ? Did you already go to the clinic ? "

V " not yet "

Y/N " what ? why ? You have to go V we dont know what really happened to you ? "

V " Y/N actually im really afraid of  doctors and all about hospital you know i hate it so much "

Y/N " yes V i know if you ask me if i like it or not i would say no too me too hate it but what can we do V we dont know what happened to us to our body so its better for you to go "

V " i think i will but i will next week "

Y/N " what next week ? no you have to go at least tomorrow ! "

V " okayyy we'll see how i will tell you okay dont be mad at me ☹︎ "

Y/N " im not mad at you i'm just care about you okay "

V " you care about me ? but why i have done many bad things to you and you still care about me ? That's crazy "

Y/N " yeah i know that i care about you because you are my brother in law my husband's brother that's why i really care about you not just you but everyone else too "

V " you are really kind Y/N . My brother really such a lucky person to get a kind wife like you . It's hard to find a girl that have personality like you nowadays . "

Y/N " i really think there is some more girls out there that more kind than me  i hope that you can get one "

V " yeah i hope too "

V " thanks Y/N because you want to hear my problem and forgive me i really grateful "

V hugs Y/N

Y/N " No problem "

Y/N hugs V back . And Tae saw that he get really mad and go out quickly because he cannot stand watch it longer .

Tae " hey didn't i told you not to touch my wife ! Are you deaf or what ?! "

Y/N " Tae --"

Tae " cat got yout tongue now huh ? "

V " look Tae i didn't come here to get a fight with you i just want to talk with
Y/N that's all "

Tae " then why did u hug her ? "

V " because im appriciate what she do to me "

Tae " and what is it ? "

Y/N " Tae lets just be i will tell you later what happened okay now V really need to go "

V " yeah its true thanks again Tae and
Y/N goodbye "

Y/N " bbye "

Tae " okay now mind tell me what happened ? "

Y/N " okay it's like this "

TO BE CONTINUE ఌ︎