Ice Cream (Foursome)

Type: Fluff

POV: 3rd Person

Requested by parkertbhh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys, you wanna go shopping?", Daniel asked peeking his head around a doorway seeing the other 3 snuggling on the couch watching a movie. It wasn't weird or embarrassing to them though, they all did that a lot.

"No, screw you Daniel, go by yourself!",Stephen yelled out from his spot, clearly too comfortable to move, and no surprise Jay and Housh agreed with him. Daniel expected this though, so he brought out the backup phrase.

"I mean, I was gonna get us ice cream afterwards but I guess you don't wa-", Stephen immediately ran up right next to him and the other did the same. They would do almost anything for ice cream, ESPECIALLY Stephen.

"That's what I thought.", Daniel said with a smirk as he lead all of they to the car in the front of there apartment complex.

"Daniel, I swear to god if there's no ice cream I'll break your neck!", Stephen yelled at Daniel clearly pissed that he had to get up and leave the comfort of his couch. 

"Don't worry, you'll get if you behave!", Daniel replyed back, and peted his head like an animal.

"Daniel-...I hate you.", and he finally got inside the car.

"Love you too, Stephen."

Daniel then started the car and drove in the direction of the mall. There was conversation, but mainly what flavors they would get of ice cream. Within minutes of driving, they arrived at the huge mall.

"I hope there's Oreo!", Housh said excited as the four boys got out of the car, ending their ice cream conversation.

"Now Stephen, Jay, behave, and Housh...your fine!", Daniel reminded them before they walked into the huge building, receiving protest from the psychopath and sociopath. Daniel wasn't afraid to admit that Housh was his favorite, but he loved them all equally regardless.

Also to Daniel's surprise, they were doing a good job of being on their best behavior (expect when all 3 of them asked for candy). They got through shopping without a problem, and that itself deserves a reward.

"Daniel. Ice cream. Now.", Jay said a soon as they left the mall, put the bags in the car and got inside it.

"Alright, alright, you all get your treat.", Daniel said before driving off in the direction of the ice cream shop. It also took them a few minutes to get to it, and he parked the car.

"Ok before we get out, 1, don't get a cone, they drip, 2. Only one flavor, and 3, Don't go over board with the toppings, got it?"

The 3 boys nodded and Daniel opened the doors. Stephen being the one with ice cream as a favorite food, he ran inside first looking at all the different flavors, with the others following close behind.

'My wallet is going to suffer today.', Daniel thought as he started to pick out ice cream for himself.

.........

The boys were now sitting on their couch in their apartment, watching the movie that they abandoned while eating their ice cream, sharing it amongst the four of them and ever once in a while making a flirtatious comment about it. Though the boys didn't want to leave their comfort of their home, the ice cream made it all worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So to the person that requested this, I hope I did it right! I wasn't really given a setting so I came up with this because it was cute in my mind.

See ya later!

-Heaven

(P.S. once again spent 1 hour and 30 minutes at 1:00am in the morning to write this ;w;)

Word count: 585