Poky Challenge (Daniel x Housh)

Story Type: Fluff

POV: First Person (Daniel)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys!", I said in my normal happy voice when we start a video. "As promised, we are finally doing more dares and request from you guys! This time, we have Jay and Joe with us this time, and as I promised, we will do whatever question or dare you guys had for us that was the most liked whatever it was and-"

"What!?", Stephen and Housh said in unison.

"Daniel what the hell! We didn't sign up to do any question!"

"Yeah, what if it's a ship question?"

"Then I guess we're doing a ship question.", I said smugly as Stephen started complaining.

You see, I wanted to do this so I could have a chance with Housh. I've been in love with him for almost 2 years now and I try and make it obvious, but he never takes the hint. If anything he's probably into Stephen more then me. My plan was that I asked Ann to write a ship question down in comments of our last video for me and Housh, therefore it would be the most popular comment. I just haven't seen it yet.

"Since we are all in my apartment right now, all of these dares are doable, so let's begin!"

There were a LOT of ship questions, mainly about Housh and Stephen. Barely any with me or Housh, and that was disappointing. Surely enough tho, we came to the last but most popular question.

"Alright, we are finally done with all of the questions that we wanted to answer! Now the person who asked this question was...", I said pretending to read the comment like I didn't know who wrote it.

"Ann?", I said trying to sound confused. The others had the same expression I expect it was a real sign of confusion.

"I dare Housh to do the Poky Challenge with the cutest person in the room...", I continued to keep up my act, but I was a bit disappointed. Sure, Ann did it right, but she didn't say with me. If anything, Stephen, Jay, and Joe where cuter then me in looks and almost in personality so he'll probably choose one of them. 

"Do I have too?", Housh asked hiding his face behind his hands.

"It has 20'000 likes Housh, don't be a coward!", Stephen joked at him from where he was sitting.

After a lot of motivation Housh finally said that he would do it. He grabbed the cookies and cream poky, and stood in front of the 4 of us. I looked to the side, not really wanting to see who he picked. Like he would ever pick me. But to my surprise, for once I was wrong. I was spacing out a bit, so when I heard my name and came back to reality, I saw Housh standing right in front of me.

"Daniel...can you do the poky challenge with me?", he asked sounding like a nervous wreck, but he chose me!

Housh chose me to do the challenge with him!

"Alright sure.", I said getting up from my seat trying not to sound like a nervous wreck as well. Also, you know how kids do that "Ooooooo" sound when you get in trouble or it's something about your love life? Yeah, Stephen was doing that thing, Jay was smiling like an idiot, and Joe was just sitting there being himself.

"Do you want the cream side  or the bread side?", Housh asked taking out a poky from the box.

"Whatever you choose, I don't mind."

I took the bread side and he took the cream side and he put it in his mouth for me to take the other end. As my heart was beating out of my chest, I took the other end with my mouth and we started playing. The point of the game is to get as close as possible to the other person without backing out. In just a few seconds, the poky was very small, and our faces were centimeters away from each other. I could feel my face turned a deep red, but i wasn't going to lose that easy. I went to bite off another piece of the poky...but so did Housh.

Before I had enough time to react, I felt our lips touch. We backed away from each other laughing with embarrassment. I just accidentally kissed my crush!

Everyone was laughing and I just then remembered that this was being recorded and since we had to do it it was gonna be on YouTube. Oh boy...

............

It's been a few hours later and I'm sitting in my room drawing until I heard a knock on the door.

"Daniel, can I come in?"

It was Housh.

"Yeah, sure."

Then the door was pushed open to reveal Housh on the other side. He closed the door behind him and sat down on my bed.

"So, what's up?", I asked him. He looked like he was nervous. It took him a few seconds to speak.

"Would you be mad if you knew that I liked you?" 

What was that supposed to mean? I took a few seconds of my life to think until I got it. Housh loved me too.

"No.", I said before kissing his cheek. "Because I love you too."

And for the rest of the evening, we played the poky challenge because it brought us together.

....................................

Sorry that it looks lazy!

No one is placing requests so I made 1 myself again.

Also, would you guys like Joe to be part of the boys love circle?

Anyway, cya!

-Heaven

Word Count: 923