Teeth| Part 1|(Stephen x Housh)

Before I begin, I want to apologize to everyone. When Danplan broke off, I felt like I couldn't continue this. I wanted to tell you guys but I didn't want to disappoint anyone so I just left it up here. Now that the drama has fully calmed down, and I got a new request, I think I'm ready to come back to this. Once again, I'm terribly sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story Type for Part 1: Fluff

Story Type for Part 2: Smut

POV: 3rd Person

Requested by: Microwolf23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why the hell are we going here again?", Stephen complained In the back of the car for the 30th time.

"Stephen for the last god damn time, we're going here for a video!", Daniel yelled back for about the 30th time now while still trying to keep his patience while driving the car. 

Yep. Daniel was taking Stephen, Jay, and Housh to a Haunted Manor just to make a video. It was abandoned years ago but from what Daniel researched, everything was still in the house untouched and still in a pretty good condition and apparently people had seen some "paranormal activity's" coming from there. Of course, no one believed that the house was haunted (That's why Jay was coming so that when they film he could make things move and everyone could claim that it was haunted), and the house was still stable, so what could possibly go wrong?

Despite the odds, a lot can go wrong in a safe looking house...well, I guess it depends on which person you were if you were there.

Housh of course, was not excited for this, terrified actually. The house was dubbed the "Haunted Manor", and just the name alone gave him chills. If you asked him why he came he would say that Daniel convinced him, but it's actually because he doesn't want to look so childish in front of Stephen. Housh had liked Stephen for awhile now, but Stephen tells his fans all the time that he was totally straight. Housh doesn't know if that was ture, but little does he know that he will find the answer of that tonight.

Soon, the mansion showed up in the distance. It looked exactly how everyone pictured: a blackish, run down looking, mansion. Though it was bigger then everyone expected.

"Alright everyone.", Daniel said pulling up to the front of the mansion and parking the car. "We're not going to run in here, and we're not gonna touch anything! There could be mold and dangerous bugs. We're gonna take a quick look around of the place and clean what we absolutely need to clean up. Jay is aloud to touch everything else in the green suit because he's our ghost. Got it?"

"Yeah sure Dad, I totally understood everything you just said.", Stephen responded as he got out the car. When everyone got their stuff and started to walk into the mansion, Housh took a look at the sky. There were pretty big dark clouds coming their way.

"Hey guys, is it gonna rain?", Housh asked making everyone turn to the way he was looking.

"Probably", the three of them said at once.

Daniel was the first to walk up to the door and opened it slowly as everyone else stood behind him. The door creaked open and the inside was revealed. Of course, it was dark, but everything did look in pretty good shape besides the dust. One by one, everyone enter the building.

"Alright!", Daniel chimed in once everyone was inside and the door was closed shut. "Let's split up to do something different. Me and Jay can set up the equipment, while Stephen and Housh can walk around the mansion to check if we need to clean something up, avoid any areas, or find any spots that would be good to record."