Introduction

Welcome aboard to the Lavendar and Pearls Book Club!

▻ In this introduction, you will learn a little more about the Lavendar and Pearls Book Club and how things work in this book club

▻ Here you will expand out of your comfort zone (scary, I know but trust and believe it will help), receive reads, votes, and comments! You may also find a new favorite book and author.

▻ If you would like to grow as a writer, gain some recognition, and meet new people then you have come to the right place! Here at Lavender and Pearls Book Club, we wish to give aspiring authors a chance to achieve their dreams. Now, let us carry on to some information.

▻ Quick Snippet of Assignment Work

• Everyone will be assigned to groups that are picked by the admins, from your perferences. Assignments are given Monday and are due on Sunday every 2 weeks! You are expected to read 3 chapters of your group member's books. Then you must write at least 4 full-sentenced comments on each chapter, feel free to add more since there is no harm in doing so. 3 out of the 4 need to be inline while the final needs to be at the end of the chapter. 

▻ Members

• Currently, there may only be 24 members in the book club. In other words, 24 members are our maximum currently.

▻ Creator

• forevermyland  

▻ Admins

• LigerCat

Karinrumi

• _Enchanteress_

If you are still interested, thank you and please carry on to the rules! :)