How Things Run Here

Everything you need to know about the book club is here! In here we are going to talk about the assignments, how they work and some extra information that is necessary

Everything you need to know about the book club is here! In here we are going to talk about the assignments, how they work and some extra information that is necessary. You must read this chapter! Everything that you need to know about this club is here. There is a lot but all of it is important!

 There is a lot but all of it is important!

▻ Assignments

• The assignments are due Sunday every 2 weeks. Of course, if there is a good reason you are unable to meet the due date, please talk to the admins. Communication is key.

• When assigned to a group, you will read 3 chapters of each of your group member's books. When finished reading, you will write 3 inline comments and 1 comment for the whole chapter, a grand total of 4 comments. 

• When you are finished, return to the current week and at your name, place an inline comment telling us you are done. This doesn't mean you just write done. Please tell us exactly what chapters you read with each book and tag your admin. This lets us know that you have finished your assignment. You may only do this when you have completed the assignment.

Under no circumstances can you back out last minute, not only does that break rule number one, show a lot about your character, but it also is completely unfair to your partners. If you need an extension, we are willing to give you one.

• If you see this symbol on an assignment (located at the beginning/start) '○', then that is the message or notification of the week and you need to read it.

Genre Book Assignment Steps:

1. Read 3 chapters of your group members' books.

2. Write 3 full-sentenced inline comments – start each comment with #lapbc.

3. Write one paragraph-like comment about the entire chapter as a whole – start the comment with #lapbc.

4. Return to the current week, and place an inline comment at your name telling us which chapters you finished for the assignments as well as tagging your admin. Example: "I finished chapters 1-3 for *enter group member's user*, 4-7 for *enter group member's user*, and chapter 1 for the featured story *tag admin*"