✴︎ Assignment Eighteen ✴︎

Hello and Welcome to Assignment Eighteen! 

Hope you all enjoyed the break. :)

!! ATTENTION – PLEASE READ - VERY IMPORTANT !!

○ There have been a few changes that you all must need to know about! They are very important, so please read all of this

1. For Poetry books, you no longer have to comment three paragraphs but rather two. Read the poetry book instructions for extra clarification. But now you need to comment at least two paragraphs for the five chapters instead of three paragraphs. Featured Story poetry books; one only paragraph!

2. No more tagging the book club on the comments. Before we asked you to tag the book club account on each of your comments for the assignment, but you no longer need to do that. Simply start each comment with #lapbc. Do not end it with tagging the book club. You may look at the 'Comments' chapter for examples.

3. When you finish the assignment completely (featured story and the regular one) you now need to tag your admin with your done comment. As well as add which chapters you read for the assignment. It might seem complicated but trust and believe it's not too hard. :) Example: "I finished chapters 1-3 for *enter group member's user* and 12-15 for *enter group member's user* and chapter 1 for the featured story *tag your admin*"

4. For the members who have been here a while, you might've noticed our strike list is gone. We will no longer be posting it on the assignment chapters. Now we will send you a PM if you have earned one.

5. Please do not PM an admin asking for a break and, or extension. Message the book club account!

6. These next ones are not as important as the top five, but we do want to let you know of all the changes. First one; we now have trial weeks. For those who have not just joined, do not worry, you all are good. But we will now be adding the trial members and their progress on these. Second; we have a waiting list. This really doesn't pertain to any of you but simply to let you know. For more information, you may check out the more thorough explanations in the How Things Run Here chapter.