Rules

Disclaimer (Please Read):

 If you do not agree with the rules and requirements of the Lavender and Pearls Book Club, then, unfortunately, this is probably not the place for you. We would love to have you but rules are rules. If you cannot do what we ask of you for whatever reason, then again, this is not the place for you.

 If you cannot do what we ask of you for whatever reason, then again, this is not the place for you

▻ Rules

1. Be a friend, not a bully.

• An important factor about a book club is the community! We are not only here to gain reads, votes, and comments but also friends. It may sound cheesy but there are people out there who want some wattpad friends. When you are associated with the lapbc, we expect you to be kind and respectful. Super simple! If you don't know how to be nice, that is an issue that runs a little deeper than this. 

• If there are comments that are extremely aggressive in any way, they will be removed. If there are any rude comments, there will be strikes given out for each rude comment. Understand the boundaries, be nice. There will be no bullies.

2. Add this book to your library.

• You don't wanna miss any updates, do ya? When you add this book to your library you will get all those lovely notifications

3. Follows

• Follow this account. It is one of the three payments/passwords you must do. You may also follow the admins, it is not mandatory but it is a nice gesture and it shouldn't harm you in any way. If an admin follows you, or a fellow member, follow them back. Ya know, return the favor. Not hard at all. :)

4. Must be in English

• All books and comments, etc must be in English. 

5. Book Entires

• Currently, we are only accepting one entry from each person. This may change in the future. Also! Your entry must have at least 6 chapters and if it is a poetry book, it must have at least 5. If you take down the book that you signed up with, you will automatically be out of the club

6. Assignment Work

• You must complete the assignments! If you do not, you will receive a strike.

7. Wattpad Guidelines

• All entries must meet wattpad guidelines. This is for your benefit and ours. 

8. Unaccepted Genres

• We do not accept playlists or quote books.

9. No discrimination

• All genres will be treated equally! There are going to be genres and books you do not want to read, but it is unavoidable. If you want support, you are going to have to give it (see a pattern here?). You cannot be picky about genres. If you feel uncomfortable or if there is any reason why you cannot read a certain book, please PM the book club account or one of the admins.

10. Age Limit

• Members must be 16+. If you are younger and still looking to join, PM me and I might allow you in. I know there are mature youngsters out there (I find myself to be one) so I might give you a chance. The reasoning behind this age limit is that we do accept stories that lean on the mature side. 

11. How Things Run Here

• You must read the entire chapter in order to understand how this book club works. This will have the two passwords in it that you need to know to be accepted into the book club. By reading all of it, you will understand what these payments are.

That is all the rules. Thank you for reading them!