✴︎ Assignment Two ✴︎

Hello and Welcome to Assignment Two!

!! ATTENTION – PLEASE READ !!

○ Be sure to complete the assignments completely with all of the steps! We understand there is much to do, that is why we give you two weeks. If you need an extension, please notify us. :)

○ Now that we have more members (whooohooo!) we will dive into the groups. 

––––

This assignment begins the moment this chapter is uploaded (11/25/19) and it is due 12/7/19 by 11:59 pm CT. That is two weeks. Make sure to get it done!

– There will be no Featured Story this week –

––––

A big welcome to adijhannazahaceCupOfLemonadesusannaevanspfw, and Otthor

––––

Strikes:

brielleblack96 (1)

spaceface0 (1)

––––

▻ Instructions (DO FOLLOW EVERY STEP):

Read 3 chapters of each of your group member's books.

• Comment 3 incline full-sentences, and one paragraph-like comment about the whole chapter (at least 4-5 sentences) at the end of it.

• Be sure to use the club's hashtag (#lapbc) at the start of each comment and tag the club at the end of each comment. 

Comment 'done' at this chapter with an inline comment at your partner's book.

▻ Poetry Book Instructions (DO FOLLOW EVERY STEP):

Poetry books are different from other types of writing, so we have different rules for it.

Read 5 chapters of any poetry book you are assigned with.

Comment at least three paragraphs stating your thoughts of the poem as a whole. Go into depth! Share whatever you'd like about the poem, what you liked, what you related to, etc. Since you do not have to comment any inline's, we want you to write two full paragraphs.

•  Be sure to use the club's hashtag (#lapbc) at the start of each comment and tag the club at the end of each comment.

Comment 'done' at this chapter with an inline comment at your partner's book.

Your groups are listed below!

Lavenders

Admin: LigerCat

−−− ✷ ✷ ✷ −−−

dalancydaven – You Are Missing From Me

&

nazahace – Posey of Eloquence ✓

&

adijhan – Atham 

−−− ✷ ✷ ✷ −−−

Akoya Pearls

Admin: forevermyland

−−− ✷ ✷ ✷ −−−

susannaevanspfw – Blood and Time ✓

&

Iceaura39 – The Spectrum Game ✓

&

CupOfLemonade – The Collecter: French Dolls

−−− ✷ ✷ ✷ −−−

Wisterias

Admin: Karinrumi

−−− ✷ ✷ ✷ −−−

Otthor – The Miraculous Short Story of Aubrey ✅

&

brielleblack96 – NO

&

forevermyland – The Silver King ✅

−−− ✷ ✷ ✷ −−−

Tahitian Pearls

Admin: dalancydaven

−−− ✷ ✷ ✷ −−−

Karinrumi – Gambler of Feelings ✔

&

spaceface0 – The American and the Aborigine ✔

−−− ✷ ✷ ✷ −−−

‣ When your comments have been checked and reviewed, a ✓ will be placed by your name.

‣ If there are any issues, feel free to ask! I promise we don't bite!

• Remember to follow all of the rules and Wattpad guidelines!

• Remember to communicate if you are having issues or questions!

• Remember to have fun and be nice!

If we don't see you around, we'll see you square.