First kiss

Norman and Sammy walked into Norman's parents house after school. The polks just moved here a week ago so there was many boxes around. "Sorry about the mess." Norman Smiled. "No it's cool. Unpacking takes awhile." Sammy cracked a smile back. "Ya it does." Normal started school two days ago and meet the band keep known as Sammy.  Today Norman invited Sammy to his house. Norman went to the kitchen. "You want anything to eat?" Norman ask. "I uhh ..sure." Sammy Said walking over. Norman pulled out a pizza box and placed two pizzas on each of there plates. Sammy grabbed the plate Norman gave him and followed him into his room.

Sammy looked around his room. There was a bookcase filled with books of all kinds. Some for school. Others for fun. He had a tv in his room and with it an X box. Both things Sammy's family was to pour to have in his room. There was a tv in the living room that his dad hogs. Norman also had a desk beside his bed and of corse a dresser.

Sammy put down the pizza and went to the bookcase. He ran he fingers though each spin and read each title to himself. Norman came next to him. "You like to read?" He ask. "I read book about music. Ether about a musician to learning about a new instrument. Even writing a peace." He smiled at Norman. "You write?" Sammy nodded. "Can I see?" Norman ask. "I uh.." Sammy never showed his songs to anyone. "Sure..." he went over to his back and fished out his song note book. He flipped tours a song he was willing to share. It was called. " utopia" he then handed the notebook to Norman.

He waited nervously as Norman read the song out loud. Norman looked up after he was finished. "This is incredible!" Norman flipped to the next page. Sammy wouldn't had care much if it wasn't the song he called "black and blue" Norman began reading that one. "Hidden bruise that no one sees- " Sammy snatched the note book before Norman could read the rest. But he already read to much.  Norman stared at Sammy. He expression sad. "Sammy. What does that lyric mean?.." Norman ask. "It's uh..n-nothing." He cruse himself for struggling. Norman steps closer intel he was right in front of Sammy. "Sammy? Are you being abused at home?" He ask. "W-what?! No!-" Sammy was cut off by Norman moving Sammy hair away from his left eye. Sure enough there was a big massive bruise. Sammy stood there, tears forming in his eyes. "Oh Sammy.." Norman hugged him. "I'm so sorry.." Sammy hugged Back tightly and cried. "T-there's nothing to be s-sorry for.." Sammy said and pulled away. "It's not right. Being abused." Norman slowly took Sammy's hand. "P-Please don't say anything to anyone.." Norman have a look of concern but eventually nodded. "Alright...but please come to me if you need to talk or cry. Ok?" Norman ask. Sammy nodded sniffing. " Yeah..." he said to Norman. "Can we just..changed the subject now?" Sammy ask. Norman nodded. "Do you like video games?"

"I never played a video game on x box." Sammy answered. Norman gave a dramatic gasp. "Will you need to play gta!" He said powering the the x box. Sammy sat down beside him. "What's ..gta?" He ask. "Only the funnest game ever!" He sat up the controllers and handed Sammy one. For hours they played together shooting cops, killing the people and each other on the game. "This is fun!" Sammy admits. "I told you!" Norman Said and kissed Sammy on the cheek.

Sammy froze and blushed. Norman did as well. "Sammy I'm sorry I didn't mean to -" he was cut off by Sammy kissing him back on the cheek. "I...hope that was alright." Sammy stuttered. Norman looked over at Sammy, face blushing. "Y-Yes...it's alright.." Norman want back to playing the game like nothing happened. Sammy did the same but all he could do was think above the kiss. Yes it wasn't on the lips. But it was his first kiss. And he loved it.