Kitty 2

Note: this is a part two.  Prompt by @Foxflame0957

Norman wakes up from the kitty's meows again. He opens his eyes and takes the cat, putting him on the floor. Then tries to fall Back asleep again. But the cat starts to paw at his leg. Norman sighs in frustration and looks at the cat. "What? I have no food for you.

Then a thought pops up In his head. Animals warn of something. Danger, someone being in trouble or needed help. Norman looks at the kitty that's still pawing at his leg. "Ok. Ok. I'll follow you." Norman gets up and follows the kitty.

The kitty leads Norman out of the music department. Down the all. Down the stairs. To a secret door. Down more all halls and stairs. Norman wonder if he was just going on wild goose chase. Maybe the kitty wasn't leading him to anywhere?

Norman's answers were meet when the kitty ran into a room and to a bloody body. Norman walks in and sprints into action. He runs to the body is Sammy Lawrence, kneeling down beside him. Norman checks him over for anything to serious. Nothing. Just beaten which is serious itself. But no stab wound or bullet wounds.

"Sammy?..." Norman taps lightly on Sammy's cheek. "Can you hear me sam?"

Sammy gasp waking up and crying in pain. "P-please Joey. I'm s-sorry..." he begs.

Joey? Norman's blood boils. Joey had done this to his boyfriend. What monster does this?!
"No. Don't worry Sammy. It's me Norman.."
Norman brushes back Sammy's bloody hair out his eyes so he could see.

Sammy opens his eyes the best he can and turns his head to him. "Y-your not suppose t-to be here..." he sits up with the help of Norman.

"Yea will your kitty friend lead me to you. Come on let's get you out of here." Norman picks him up gently, carefully. Then was lead by the kitty out of there. Norman took Sammy home and care for him. They grew closer and soon falls for each other. Sammy leaves Joey and the occult behind when he and Norman left the City one night.