Investigations -end 

Norman and Henry log onto YouTube earlier then usually. Nether one of them could get in touch with Joey or Sammy. Norman searches up there channels and freezes. "Henry.." he felt Henry get closer to read the name of the video.

"Goodbye...?" Henry reads. Norman clicks on the video and they both watch Joey explain what happen to them. And what was going to happen.

"T-there dead..." Henry spoke after the video.

Then the two hears screams coming from the first floor. Norman looks at Henry who looks back at him then ran to join the others to see what was happening. They ran down the stairs for a few floors then meets wally as he was coming up. He was bleeding from the stomach. "Wally! What's going on?!"

"T-these rotting looking p-people came out of no where and starting to kill us! There's so many! I-recommend w-we all get outta here!" Wally shoves pass the crowd to continue and most of them followed.

Norman and Henry went down to the first floor. There was blood and dead bodies everywhere. Norman was shocked by this. But a lot of people were still alive. Some fighting these things some trying to escape. Two guys in mask and weapons in hands stood by the door guarding it.

Henry sees Lacie and Tom fighting two others and buddy being attacked by two of his own so he ran to help buddy. Norman looks around for any survivors. He follows the blood and bodies down the hallway and saw a mask figure stabs Susie in the stomach over and over.

He knew who that person was. It was Sammy. He ran at him to stop. "Sammy! What the hell are y-...." Sammy stops and faces him. He knew something changed about him. Someone evil. He can feel it in his bones. "S-Sammy..." he starts backing away. "I-it's me. Norman..."

Sammy pulls the knife out of Susie belly- who's now dead- and ran at Norman. But being a much bigger man then Sammy he easily pins him to the hall and took away the knife. " I'm ...im sorry Sammy...but your not the Sammy I loved anymore.." Norman quickly stabs Sammy in the heart. Black color blood seeps out of the wound. But nothing happens. Sammy only stands there. Looking at Norman. No wait. He's looking... behinds Norman.

Norman slowly turns and sees a faceless face staring back at him. It holds him there. It makes him see all kinds of horror and hell. It makes him feel things he can't explain. It makes him hear things he never has. Norman blacks out and falls down.

Sammy got in front of Norman and challenges him. Slender man faces Sammy for a long moment, Intel they hear sirens. The slender man gives Sammy a nod then him and all his proxy's follows him out.

Most of the coworkers were dead. The only survivors was Norman, jack and Lacie. Lacie and jack went on with there life's. But Norman was now Classified as insane and with the help of Lacie and jack to say he wasn't the murderer, he was brought in a mental asylums. Sammy disappeared and the cops found the body of Joey drew at the farm. Sammy only visit Norman once to say goodbye in person. He couldn't fight the control forever.