Investigations part 7

Sorry it's been a while. I been into political stuff 🤷
—————

The third Monday was when things change. Sammy was enjoying his time alone as he walks down a dirt path. He was in his head thinking about one thing to the night. From Norman to music. The sun was shining and there was a slight breeze blowing throw his hair.

A snap of a branch pulls him out of his thoughts and made him holt. Sammy looks to the left to right. " Hello!" He calls out. "Who's there?" He waits for an answer. "Joey..?" Sammy took a few steps forward then saw someone dash away from him into the woods. He knew it was Joey by the height. Sammy watches it into it disappears. He was more confused then scared at this.

Then he felt something behind him and quickly snaps around. Sammy's eyes widen at what he meet. The thing! The demon! Luring above him. A faceless monster. The problem now was, Sammy couldn't look away. He couldn't move!

"Sammy! Wake up!" Joeys voice says.

Sammy groans, sitting up. He looks at Joey and rubs his head which now has a headache. "W-what happen?.."

"I don't know sam! You left around 8 and I waited tell noon for you. When you never came back I went out looking for you. It's not 2 and I find you unconscious with a bloody nose!"

"Nose..?" Sammy ask. Then conform to himself that his nose was intact bleeding. "Oh..."

  "Sam. What happen. Because this sounds like what the family talked about..."

"I-I don't remember..." Sammy says honestly.

Joey sighs. "Come on. Let's get you cleaned up and eat.
———-
Joey watches over Sammy though out the day. He seemed fine the rest of the day after food and Advil. But that night Sammy ran to the bathroom to throw up.

Joey walks in to help him but stops when he sees Sammy was throwing up blood!

Sammy leans on the wall and looks at Joey. "I remember now...I -I saw him...he was there...r-right behind me..." Sammy begins to cry.

Joey sighs. "Shit.."

——-
Tuesday wasn't better. Sammy and Joey spend the whole day looking for a way to save Sammy. And possibly Joey to. They knew they couldn't leave with it attached to them or it would follow them and go after there friends and families. Looking in everything book they find and every letter they have.

Sammy threw up blood a few times though out the day. He was fearful of what's to come. Fearful of what he'll become. He pulls out his Journal and a pen, he wrote-

"Dear Norman Polk.
I'm writing this to say goodbye. I know you will come to look for us once we vanish from YouTube and won't pick up y'alls calls. I hope you know I love you. I'v always has and always will. That said, leave. This place is legit evil. The demon is real. And as of now, it has me. Please Just go and don't look into this! Don't let it get you to."
———-
Wednesday was worst. Sammy throws up ever hour. He gets in a daze when looking out the window. Joey knows it's the demons doing to gain more control and pulls him away. He hugs the frighten, crying Sammy, trying to calm him. He continues to look for a way but there doesn't seem to be a way besides burning to death.

He watches Sammy get worst though the day. Sammy got a coughing fit and a nosebleed again.
——
On Friday Sammy's nose, ears and eyes bleed as he had another 4 other coughing fits. Joey even caught Sammy with a knife twice. One he attacked Joey. Luckily Joey is taller them him and stops him.

Joey locks himself in his room and turns on the camera. "Hello YouTube. This would be our last video." Joey gives a shaky sigh. "The stuff here is true. And it's taking Sammy's mind. I-" Joey wipes his tears. " I tried to look for a way. There's no o-other way. To our fans, we both thank you for watching our stuff. We enjoyed making it. To Norman Polk. I'm sorry I couldn't save Sammy. I really am! Do not come here. He mostly gone anyways. I'm sorry I couldn't bring him home..But I know he loves you. So much! To Henry stain. I'm sorry I couldn't come home ether. Remember I always loved you." Joey smiles though tears. "Don't come here."

Joey stops recording and starts to upload the last video, naming it. -goodbye-  Then he went out to the shed. He remembers there was a gas container there. He opens the door and steps in, looking around. It was gone. Joey could see the outline of were it use to be. "Sammy.." he ran tours the exit but it slams shut on him. "Fuck! Sammy!" He bangs on the door. "Let me out!!" He bangs on it more."

Sammy was standing outside the shed he had just looked Joey in, gas container in hand. The demon stood next to him facing the shed. His face shifts tours his new proxy. -do it- Sammy heres in his mind.

Sammy opens the container and pouts the gas all Aline the bottom of the shed then tosses it next to the shed. He pulls out a lighter and flicks it on. Sammy looks at his new master and got a nod. He threw it at the shed and watches it light up.

He watches, with the demon next to him. All the other proxy's join to watch. The twins, Masky, hoodie, Toby and Kate. They all listen to joeys cries of he burns and the shed collapsing.
——
stay tune!