Army

Sammy joined the army once he was 18 to get out of his house and shitty town. There Sammy trained night and day. Running obstacles. Practicing shooting. Getting stronger. there he meet Norman Polk. They'd eat together. Train together and hang out when they can. They gotten to like each other.

Finely they both was ready to go on a mission in Russia. There both were apart of a bigger group around 14 people. Sammy followed his Commanders orders. just as Norman has. But they were all attacked. Many ways shot and killed. A few was knocked out and dragged to there prison.

Sammy wakes up in a dark cell. His head felt like someone was beating it with a jack hammer. He lefts up his head. "Hello soldier." Norman says from beside him. Sammy gazes at him. There was dry blood that ran down Norman's head. Sammy rubs his own head where the pain was. "Ah..where are we..?" Sammy ask. "A Russian base." Norman told him. Sammy looks down at the dirt floor. "Sammy there going to come for us. We just have to wait." Norman says holding his shaking hand. "Your shaking sam" Norman says with concern. "This just brings memories back. That's all.." Sammy says. Norman hugs Sammy for a long time. He did not question what he meant in here. They could be listening.

After a while a few guards comes in and drags Norman away. He tries to fight them off but there were so many of them. Sammy tries to help but two of them held Sammy back. They them shoved Sammy down and kicks him hard in the stomach. Sammy lays there in pain as they close the cell. He can hear Norman yelling and cursing at them.

Once the pain left he worried about Norman. Would they kill him? Would they beat him? Sammy hopes he would be safe. He waited for Norman. It seem like hours before they dragged him back And threw him into the cell.

Sammy crawls to him and hugs him. Norman hugs back tightly. "Say nothing." He whispers. Sammy felt hands grab at him. "No!" Sammy kicks and tosses trying to get out but he was pulled away from Norman, from the cell and down the hall. They drag him into a dark room And strap into a chair. Sammy looks at the ground, away from them. The leader of this base steps up to Sammy. "Tell me what your government is planning." He says. Sammy keeps his mouth shut. Then only angered the leader. He back hands Sammy hard. Sammy bit his lip from crying out. It hurt but he could take a beating thanks to his father.

Sammy felt the blood dripping down his lip and still keeps he's mouth shut. Besides he doesn't know himself. The leaders Hands grip Sammy's chin harshly and force him to look at him. "Tell me! Right now!!" The leader yells in rage. Sammy spits the blood on him and smirks. The leader growls and wraps his hands around Sammy's throat. Sammy couldn't get any air in his longs. This scares him but he would die no matter what. He didn't have what the leader ask.

Just then another guard walks to the leader and says something in Russian. The leaders hands loses as he pays less attention to Sammy. Sammy took it all the air he could get. The leader grins looking down at Sammy. Sammy didn't like that grin.

Two minutes go by and they drag Norman back as Sammy was still tied to the hair. They strap Norman in another. The leader went to Norman. "Now your going to talk or else." The leader says. "I told you I'm not telling you shit you fucker." Norman grins. "Such a shame." The leader got a knife and went to Sammy. "Wait...no!.d-" it was to late. The leader stabs Sammy in the eye, twisting it left and right. Sammy screams in pain trying to pull away. But the leaders got a grip of his head and his hands were strapped. "Stop it!! Stop hurting him!" Norman now yells. The smirk was gone. And so was Sammy's left eye.

The leader rips out Sammy's eye. Sammy's lowers his head crying in pain. "Maybe now your spill everything you know" the leader says to Norman as he was examining the eye. "Before your love one gets punish more." The leaders pats Sammy's head. "I don't know anything!" Norman says honestly. "Another lie" the leader tsk, picking up a hammer. " No!! Please don't! I'm not lying!" Norman begs him. The leader held Sammy's wrist in place and smashes his hand with the hammer. Sammy screams in more agonizing pain. Norman cries for him. "I'm telling the truth. I swear! Stop hurting him!"

Sammy's hand was smashed. He's left eye was gone. And it went on and on. Burns. They burn Sammy's arm with a blow torch. They waterboreded Sammy. They electrocuted him. The leader had enough of this. He points a gun at Sammy's head. "Tell me! Or he's dead!"   Norman looks at Sammy. Blood flows down his left side from his missing eye. Tears on his right side. He's right eye was full of fear and pain. "I don't k-"

Bang.

The leader went down. Dead. A bunch of u.s soldiers rush in killing the Russians. Sammy was unstrap then Norman next. Norman rushes to Sammy's side and hugs him. "Oh god. I'm so sorry Sammy." He kisses Sammy's good cheek. The other was bruised. He looks at Sammy's hand and fresh tears rolls down both of there cheeks. They were lead to u.s Vehicles and taken to safety.

Sammy Spent two weeks in the hospital Norman only spent a few days. Norman had his ribs broken. They healed in three months. Sammy's burns and bruises heals. They sowed his eye shut and now wears an eye patch. He grew his hair out so he can hide it. He's hand hailed ok. Sometimes he has trouble moving it. But Norman takes care of him.

They both take therapy from The trauma. Talking About it. They both left the military, Norman becoming a projectionist and Sammy becoming music Director. they were happy with there jobs at Joey Drew's studio.