2yeon: why do you hate me so?

"what the fuck nayeon?" jihyo yelled from across the dorm. she was pissed about something, but lord knows what. "don't speak too your unnie like that!" she hissed back at jihyo. "oo cat fight, i'm here for it." sana strolls beside me and hears them yelling at each other. "okay tell me what's going on please?" i asked them, stepping between them. "oh yeah jeongyeon i'll tell you what she did, she cheated on you!" jihyo stomps and tries to charge toward nayeon. my heart sinks. me and nayeon have been together almost since the beginning of twice, everybody calls us "the married couple" because of our bickering back and forth. that's what made our relationship ours though. "baby.. you didn't. right?" i mumble meeting her guilty eyes. "who nayeon! who? tell me who could i not beat for your love, who did i loose too?" i drop too my knees and sob out. my heart was broke, i really thought one of these days i would marry this woman. "jeong i- i can't." nayeon cries. "just tell her nayeon, you've already hurt her enough." chaeyoung begins too grow defensive. "it was..jungkook." she cries and falls too her knees in front of me. "i can't fucking believe you! your the love of my life! why, why do you hate me so?" i sob and pull her forward by her shirt. "i never meant too-" she gets cut off "never meant too what nayeon you cheated on her, that's that." jihyo hisses. "why wasn't i good enough anymore? baby i'll try harder i will i just need you" i sob and beg for her. my heart hurt, she is and always will be the love of my life. "nayeon baby i love you and all but you really fucked up." sana states giving her the stare. "sana's right, you messed up big time now." dahyun scoffs and rolls her eyes. "no guys don't be mad at her, it was my fault." i sigh and sink my head into my hands. "your fault? how is it your fault?" all of the girls look curiously at us. "because i wasn't providing the love she wanted. so she went and found better, i can't blame her." i shrug and stand up. "no babe it's not your fault! it's mine i'm the one that-" i cut her off coldly, "don't babe me." the girls stand in shock as i walk out the door and walk away like a badass. or at least, that's what the girls thought. but in reality, i sat on the other side and cried for the girl that wasn't mine.

oo yikes some short angst is hot  anYWAYS hope you enjoyed this small chapter!