saida: family pt. 3

i figured i should give y'all a little fluff, and a continued story of this wholesome family! read part 1 and 2 if you want to know the full story

march of 2026
"baby! are you ready to go?" sana jumps on top of dahyun laying in the bed.

the kim family had finally scheduled their trip to Disneyland, and sana was so pumped about it. "honey we don't leave until later tonight. it's 9:30 in the morning." dahyun groans rolling over so sana is sitting on her hips.

"exactly! which means we need to pack, and get ready." sana jumps happily grinning. dahyun hadn't seen her so excited for a trip before, maybe once when they went on honeymoon. "alright alright i'll get up." dahyun laughs rubbing her eyes. "good morning by the way." sana laughs and kisses dahyun's forehead. "yeah morning to you too." dahyun grumbles heading to the bathroom to get ready.

while dahyun was getting ready, sana heads too juju's room to wake him up. bong-ju had seen Disneyland on the TV and fell in love with it. him and sana would always watch other people go and stuff like that. "hey baby boy, wake up bud!" sana opens the door and kneels by the bed. juju shakes his head and cries a little bit. "don't cry buddy, guess where we're going." sana grins and pushes his hair back a little. "didneyland!" he smiles.

the little boy couldn't pronounce it correctly, so it always came out "didneyland." sana smiles at the boy and kisses his head. she heads downstairs with him right behind her. "mommy? are we gonna eat?" juju asks trying to crawl up into the chair that was at the bar.

"of course buddy, i just need to cook." sana picks him up and sets him in the chair. sana can cook somewhat decently, sometimes mistakes happen. this was one of those times. "mommy why is the pancake smoking?" juju asks while she's leaning up against the bar on her phone. "fuck!" sana looks over and sees it smoking. she quickly flips it over and sees the darkened side.

"that's a bad word." bong-ju says. sana gives him a look and says, "shush son." you could hear dahyun's footsteps coming down the stairs. "sana whatever you're cooking it does not smell good." dahyun chuckles earning a glare from sana. "shut up dahyun." sana says monotone throwing it in the trash and preparing a new batter.

"oh wow is somebody mad?" dahyun laughs trying to wrap her hands around sana. "yes actually." sana huffs leaning back on dahyun. "baby it's okay, you go get ready and chill out. i'll cook." dahyun kisses her. it was very rare that the two got into arguments, and dahyun was trying to avoid one. "is mommy okay momma?" bong-ju asks dahyun who begins making pancakes.

"she's fine buddy, she's just a little stressed." dahyun explains. "what's stressed mean?" juju has heard the word before while his mom's were talking. he just didn't understand. "okay buddy, have you ever had a test that you was scared about? you really wanted to pass the test so you studied hard?" dahyun asks setting a pancake in the plate.

bong-ju or brandon, his american name, wasn't the best academically. the only studies he was good at was english and science. dahyun and sana had tried to tutor him but, with the different teaching styles in america and korea it was hard.

"yeah! i feel like that all the time with math tests." he answers. "that's exactly what stress is buddy. now here eat up." dahyun sets the fresh pancake in front of ju. bong-ju understood just a little better. "how come your a better cook that me?" sana pouts, walking up and joining bong-ju at the bar. "i don't know beautiful." dahyun laughs handing her a plate and sitting.

bong-ju gagged at his parents being all lovey dovey, but he was glad they were happy. they ate in relative silence, and once dahyun finished she ran up the steps. "where did momma go?" bong-ju asks.