dahmo: nightmare

i apologize i'm a whore for dahmo recently someone save me

late january 2020
"fuck!" dahyun wakes up feeling startled from her nightmare.

it was the 5th one this week, and it always happened in the middle of the night. "dahyun-ah, you want to get some food with me? me, chaeyoung, and mina are going. would you like to join us?" momo pops her head into the room.

"sure babe, let me just get dressed." dahyun smiles trying to forget her dark dream. "another nightmare love?" momo turns on the light and sees dahyuns flushed cheeks and sweaty face.

"yeah, but i'll be okay." dahyun shakes her head. "what do you thinks causing it? like have you been eating and sleeping properly? have you been upset about something that you're not telling me about?" momo comes and wraps her arms around dahyun.

"baby i would tell you if something is wrong. i'm sure it's nothing." dahyun pulls away from momo's grip and kisses her cheek.

dahyun didn't have many worries, she knew she would be fine.

april 2020

"fuck fuck fuck!" dahyun screams shooting up in her bed.

she was getting exhausted because of this. her mind was trapping her in a cage, she could barely sleep anymore. once she thought she was okay and fell asleep, some terrible figure would harass her.

"dahyunie! stop stop it's okay. i'm right here." chaeyoung comes into the room and turns on the light.

dahyun continues to yell and cry as chaeyoung hugs her. the rest of twice wakes up due to her screaming. "babe stop you're okay. your nightmare is over. we're all here." momo grabs dahyun from chaeyoung and just holds her tight.

dahyun stops screaming but continues to sob. "momo she needs help, she's suffering." jihyo explains sitting on the end of the bed.

"i can't stand to see her like this anymore." sana yawns but has this grim look on her face. "we need to talk to JYP now. we can't let her do this to herself." nayeon pulls out her phone and steps into the hall.

"i don't want to live anymore." dahyun mumbles from momo's chest.

the girls knew dahyun was crumbling, they needed to build her up fast.

september 2020

"alright mrs. kim your medicine has refilled, your brain scan came back well. nothing out of the ordinary was found." dahyun's doctor comes back holding a few files.

dahyun has been seeing her therapist and her doctor for a while. JYP has made her come about two months ago. while the medicine made her feel better and the nightmares left, she felt like all she wanted to do was sleep. she'd been diagnosed with PTSD and an anxiety dream disorder.

the anxiety dream disorder had caused the PTSD, and she would have her breakdown moments. she slept a lot, but it could've been worse. "thank you sir. have a nice day." dahyun smiled and walked back out into the waiting room where nayeon was waiting.

"everything okay?" nayeon asks grabbing dahyun's papers and glancing at them. "my medicine just refilled, that's all." dahyun grabs her bag out of the chair. "well let's go, momo and sana are waiting for us at the jokbal place." nayeon and dahyun head out of the office.

"love! how did everything go?" momo hugs dahyun tight. "good, i feel so much better now." dahyun breathes out and smiles. "why?" momo asks pulling away from dahyun. "because i'm with you." it was true.

dahyun always felt happier with momo. while dahyun felt numb and thought her life was an actual nightmare. momo would always be here happy pill in life, her sunshine.