A Strange beginning

Your eyes slowly blinked open, you look around confused to where you are, and why your vision was stained F/C. You get up on your feet, hearing the rock above you shift. You look up in terror as the rock seems to be levitating above an ethereal ribcage and spine.

"What is that?!"

Asia's limp body comes into your mind.

"WAIT...ASIA!?... ASIA! WHERE ARE YOU!? CAN YOU HEAR ME?... ASIA! CAN YOU HEAR ME? IM UNDER SOME ROCK!"
You begin to feel light headed, and you realize "I'm running out of oxygen!" You look down and see priests bodies half drowned in blood, you feel your side and feel the blood on your clothes. It's starting to crust over. 'Is Asia's blood part of this pool?'

"No she cant be dead! Issei saved her..right?" You asked the air around you, how little there was. You heard a faint, muffled shout "Y/N!"

"Asia! JUST HOLD ON A BIT LONGER ASIA! I'LL GET US OUT OF HERE!" You gazed towards the ribcage that surrounded you, protecting you. "Please help me just a little bit more, Please, I need to help her! I need her! So please help me!" The construct started growing two ghostly skeletal arms that ended in claws. "Thank you, now let's get out of here!" The construct moved boulders and ceiling out of the way at your will. You gained a little more air, as you were getting closer to Asia's voice. "Asia! Can you hear me?! I'm coming to you! Just hold on a bit longer!"

"Y/N!"

"Asia! I'm here! Where are you?!"

"I'm up the stairs! come join me!"

You reach the stairs what were still intact, with light shining down from above. You reach the top of the stairs, looking around you cant see asia though. You will the glowing construct to dissipate, feeling weak after it disappears.

"Asia! Where are you! I'm upstairs in the church!"

...

"Asia!"

...

"ASIA!"

...

"Asia?...Where did she go?" You look around the main floor, several of the rows of seats were broken, dried blood spots littered the floor, along with burning black feathers. You looked in several rooms but couldn't find a trace of her anywhere. You go back to the main room and sit on a bench that wasnt broken. You think of where she could've gone and why she didn't wait for you, a possibility comes to the front of your mind. 'Did I hallucinate? Was she even here? What if they didn't make it? What if shes dead? Taken by the fallen Angel's? By raynare?' "I killed raynare, or at least I think I did. Oh god...Asia, I'm sorry...I'm so sorry, I have this power and I couldn't save you." 'What will I do now? My whole purpose for being in this town was to give asia company while she transferred, but it was all a lie...and now I'm probably excommunicated from the church.' "So, I guess that's the question huh? Where do I go now?"

"Why are you talking to yourself?