1.4

Heights (true):
Sheldon: 6'1"
Raj: 5'8"
Kripke: 5'8"
Mary: 5'7"
Penny: 5'6"
Leonard: 5'5"
Howard: 5'4"
Elizabeth: 4'10¾"
___
Key:
Gene/DNA transition:
🧬🧬🧬
Fade out:
◼️◾️▪️
Fade in:
▪️◾️◼️
Cut:

___
Outfit on top, outfit 1; bag is smaller than it is in the photo. Ignore outfit 2.
___
Disclaimer:
I own none of these characters featured in this book, apart from my OC's storyline.
___
Rating:
Maturity lock is not on, though The Big Bang Theory rating is 12+, and "Geeky sitcom plays with stereotypes and innuendo."
___

(Day / month / year)
Published: 17/10/2019
Edited: 22/12/2019

Liz rubbed her face, pacing around her apartment, fretting that she looked alright. Her hair was held by a full can of hairspray to hold the waves that she had created in her ashy-brown hair, seeing as it would never stay without it. She had something on her face that she would have never used in a millennium and more, if it wasn't for Penny hugging Raj.

Makeup.

She had glossy, nude lipstick that matched the colour of her blazer and parts of her bag, and Winehouse-winged eyeliner that matched her shoes, bag and dress, completing her eyes along with mascara. And that was enough for her. She stared at her nails that she had politely asked Penny to paint the colour of her lipstick. Her first time wearing nail-varnish. And file into a nice shape.

She groaned her herself, holding her face in her hands as she sat on her dark-grey sofa, staring through her fingers at the coffee table that completed her living room to her standards perfectly. Her living-room was quite beautiful. A living-area that was seldom seen. She cupped her hands around her mouth and stared at that very coffee table. The very coffee table that she had fantasized having her first time with Raj on.

"What is wrong with me?" She had muttered into her pale hands. "It's a department party, not a blasted wedding!"

Weak sitcom laughter

With that, she had slowly stood, wobbling in her heels. She wouldn't have worn a mask of makeup and would've worn flats if she wasn't so hung up on Raj. Raj. He was the reason of an increased percentage from 12% to 57% chance of her falling down the stairs.

For crying out loud, she lived in the same building as him! She lived merely three turn-of-corners until she was faced with his apartment. What was wrong with her? She sighed, "as Shakespeare said, 'Journeys end in lovers meeting'." She practically growled into the emptiness of her apartment, except for her furniture. "Great... I'm talking to myself."

Mere sitcom laughter

"Man, I should really get a cat," she said, hands on her hips.

Sitcom laughter

🧬🧬🧬

Liz passed the buffet, where Raj piled his plate. "Oh, God, look at this buffet." He said, piling his plate with chocolate-dipped-strawberries. (Sitcom laughter). "I love America."

"You don't have buffets in India?" Leonard furrowed his brows.

"Of course, but it's all Indian food," Raj said as if it was obvious. (Sitcom laughter). "You can't find a bagel in Mumbai to save your life." He said, adding one of those very bagels on his plate. "Schmear me," he said, holding the bagel to Leonard.