1.12

Key:
Gene/DNA transition:
🧬🧬🧬
Fade out:
◼️◾️▪️
Fade in:
▪️◾️◼️
Cut:

___
Outfit 1 on top.
___
Disclaimer:
I own none of these characters featured in this book, apart from my OC's storyline.
___
Rating:
Maturity lock is not on, though The Big Bang Theory rating is 12+, and "Geeky sitcom plays with stereotypes and innuendo."
___

(Day / month / year)
Published: 21/4/2020
Edited: --/--/--

🧬🧬🧬

In apartment 4A, Sheldon, Penny and Raj sat on the sofa, Leonard in the cream armchair and Howard and Liz on the floor, backs facing the door. Sheldon was the closest to the chair where Hofstadter was seated and staring into the air, the only one not eating out of a white Chinese food box with a crimson symbol.

"Mm," Penny hummed to Raj, "this is really delicious, isn't it?" Raj nodded nervously, swallowing his mouthful and continued eating his mouthful.

Sitcom laughter

"Penny, I have tried all sorts of things to get him to talk to me, someone who works at the same university as him and hangs out everyday with. In other words; no alcohol, talk." Liz said. (Sitcom laugh). "It pains me to say it, but psychologically speaking, unless Raj dates someone more 'damaged'," she used air quotes, (mild sitcom laughter), "than him, then there is no way a key to give Raj the capability to speak to a female, and even if he was to find someone like that, how would they even date if they both are so... you know. And you are too good, apparently, for earplugs. Possibly, a girl with impaired hearing could help, but yet again, Raj isn't necessarily a stud. He's like Howard, but not at all creepy and polite."

Sitcom laughter

"So in other words," Penny turned, (sitcom giggle), "you still can't talk to me unless you're drunk, huh?" Raj nodded and then shook his head. "Oh, sweetie, you are damaged." She set a hand on his shoulder and rubbed his other arm. Raj paused.

Sitcom laughter

"Okay, bitch, outside." Liz teased, deadpan.

Loud sitcom laughter

Howard leaned against the arm of the settee. "Hey, I'm damaged too. How about a hug for Howie?"

Sitcom laughter

Penny still had an arm around Koothrappali. "Sure. Raj, hug Howard." She continued eating and took her arm away. The said man looked at Wolowitz suggestively with a mild shrug.

Sitcom laughter

"No, see, Wolowitz. There's a difference between damaged goods and just damaged. See, if you weren't creepy about it and didn't try so hard - continuously, I might add - and 'cause you're not necessarily ugly or hard on the eyes, Penny could've gone for you." Liz deadpanned.

"Uh, hey!"

"Well, I say 'gone'. If you were civil and, y'know, mostly the creepy part... and the hair. You, in an alternate universe, would've Come Together and gone on a date in the Strawberry Fields, you know, remember it forever." Liz grinned a little. (Sitcom laughter and 'aw'). Howard stopped chewing and stared at her. "Oh, and Penny, word of advice, if he starts going 'Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da', it means that he's having a stroke because he found out he had a potential chance to be with you, so don't just Let It Be."