1.6

Key:
Gene/DNA transition:
🧬🧬🧬
Fade out:
◼️◾️▪️
Fade in:
▪️◾️◼️
Cut:

___
Outfit the same as everyone else in the beginning, a paintballer's suit
___
Disclaimer:
I own none of these characters featured in this book, apart from my OC's storyline.
___
Rating:
Maturity lock is not on, though The Big Bang Theory rating is 12+, and "Geeky sitcom plays with stereotypes and innuendo."
___

(Day / month / year)
Published: 22/12/2019
Edited: --/--/--

The nerds staggered into the building, covered in splatters of green and blue paint, and in their protective paintball uniforms. (Sitcom giggle). Leonard held the door for his forlorn comrades, which of course included Liz. They loved paintball, they were just garbage-players.

"Okay, if no one else will say it, I will." Liz sucked little air through her perfectly white teeth. "We really suck at paintball."

Light sitcom laughter

"That was absolutely humiliating," Howard admitted, seething as they began their tired journey up the stairs.

"Oh, come on. Some battles you win, some battles you lose." Leonard tried to encourage.

"Yes, but you don't have to lose to Kyle Bernstein's Bar-Mitzvah party." Howard retorted, irritated at not only his friends, but at himself.

Sitcom laughter

"Agreed," Liz's shoulders were tensed, deadpan face and a Sheldon-mannerism to her. She always seemed like this after a paintball loss. "I still can't believe that kid is taller than me." She grimaced at the thought.

Sitcom chuckles

"Nonsense, your height is perfectly reasonable for a woman your age," Sheldon said.

"I'm four-ten." Parker scowled.

Sitcom chuckle

"Besides, Kyle's friend Dave sure didn't know how to hit you up." said Sheldon, tactless to the core of his statement. Liz shivered at the thought.

Sitcom laughter

"Yeah..." she mumbled, "but, hey!" Her tone had lit up, her face couldn't have looked more deadpan. "At least I shot him!"

Sitcom chuckles

"I think we have to acknowledge, those were some fairly savage pre-adolescent Jews." Leonard tried to embolden, a slight irresolution deep in his voice as he twiddled his thumbs.

Sitcom laughter

"No, we were annihilated by our own incompetence and the inability of some people to follow the chain of command." An irritated, yet still inconsiderate, gruff, crude, Sheldon hinted at one of his friends, hinting at the orange paint on his back.

Sitcom giggle

"Sheldon, let it go." Leonard exclaimed.

"No, I want to talk about the fact that Wolowitz shot me in the back." Sheldon dismissed Hofstadter.

Sitcom chuckle

"I shot you for good reason, you were leading us into disaster," Howard defended himself, speaking the truth and nothing but the truth. Liz nodded in agreement.