1.5

Heights (true):
Sheldon: 6'1"
Raj: 5'8"
Penny: 5'6"
Leonard: 5'5"
Howard: 5'4"
Leslie: 5'2"
Elizabeth: 4'10¾"
___
Key:
Gene/DNA transition:
🧬🧬🧬
Fade out:
◼️◾️▪️
Fade in:
▪️◾️◼️
Cut:

___
Outfit on top, outfit 1.
___
Disclaimer:
I own none of these characters featured in this book, apart from my OC's storyline.
___
Rating:
Maturity lock is not on, though The Big Bang Theory rating is 12+, and "Geeky sitcom plays with stereotypes and innuendo."
___

(Day / month / year)
Published: 10/11/2019
Edited: 22/12/2019

Liz sat at the head of the table, in the Cheesecake Factory where the boys played their table warfare-tactic games with the salt and peppers and the other condiments. Liz was uncharacteristically reading Bridget Jones' Diary. She wasn't the hopeless romantic, albeit Bridget seemed to help take away your troubles, replacing them with her own. Bridget Jones seemed to spread the message that you were not the only one that made mistakes, because she had made many more. And of course, for Raj's sake, she had earbuds in. And she had ordered an hour ago.

"Alright," spoke Sheldon. "I'm moving my infantry division, augmented by a battalion of Orcs from Lord of the Rings, we flank the Tennessee Volunteers, and the North once again wins the Battle of Gettysburg."

A few sitcom giggles

Howard stared at his move in disbelief, Raj following his gaze with a condescending glare. In the vouchsafe sense. "Not so fast," Howard began wearily, though reeling in confidence, Liz shifting her beautiful eyes up to the scene for a split moment, "remember the South still has two infantry divisions, plus Superman and Godzilla." He held up a ranch sauce and ketchup before moving them, adamantly.

Sitcom laughter

"No, no, no. Orcs are magic." stated Leonard, his finger lingering - pointing at one of the 'condiment-chess' pieces. "Superman is vulnerable to magic." He had then hit over the ketchup Wolowitz had just moved with a single tap. "Not to mention, you already lost Godzilla to the Illinois Cavalry and Hulk." He had took the ranch sauce, reading the sheet from the corner of his eye, reeling it back to where his corner was. Liz lip-read half of it, and felt a little left out. It seemed exciting.

Sitcom chuckle

"Why don't you just have Robert E. Lee charge the line with Shiva and Ganesh?" Raj bartered, trying to persuade Howard softly, taking a hot sauce and a pepper shaker.

That was when Penny came over with a peaceful smile. "You guys ready to order?"

"Hang on, honey." Howard said, looking at her out of the corner of his eyes for a moment. (A few sitcom giggles) And Penny didn't looked amused to be called that. "Shiva and Ganesh? The Hindu Gods against the entire Union army?"

"And orcs," chimed Leonard pridefully.

Sitcom giggles/chuckles

"I'll be back." With that, the blonde was off.

Sitcom chuckles

"Excuse me, Ganesh is the remover of obstacles, and Shiva is the destroyer. When the smoke clears, Abraham Lincoln will be speaking Hindi and drinking mint juleps." Raj responded.