part seven. (updated)

The next day, Richie and I bike to the Denbrough household where Bill stands in his garage, fiddling with a projector and some old maps of Derry.  Beverly and Ben are already in the garage which was most likely awkward whilst Stan, Eddie and Mike are still to show up. I shout over to Bill who turns around holding two reels of pictures, "Bill? Need any help?"

"Can you hang that up?" he asks pointing to a map that lies on the dusty couch.

I lift up the map, "Is this Ben's?"

Ben looks over, "Yeah, brought it with me, not sure why though."

I simply nod whilst Richie looks over confused, trying to figure out what we're doing in Bill's garage with a bunch of old maps. Shrugging, I grab some thumbtacks and attach the map to the wall. Mike, Stan and Eddie throw down their bikes outside of the garage and enter looking just as confused as Richie.

"Hey guys," Mike smiles, "Y/N, do you need some help?"

I glance over my shoulder, noticing Eddie and Richie glare at Mike slightly before looking at the map that's folding in half whilst I try to hold it up. I sigh, "Yes, please."

Mike walks over, taking a thumbtack out of my hand, he grabs the other side of the map and flattens it against the wall before pushing the thumbtack in. I look at the map, "Is it straight?"

Mike laughs, "Nope."

He walks over to my side and pulls the thumbtack out of the wall before moving it down a little. I smirk, "You've made it even worse."

"Have not!"

"Have to," I smile before lifting the map up and inserting the thumbtack.

Richie's POV
"He totally likes her," Eddie scoffs watching Mike take the map from Y/N. She laughs as she complains about the map looking even worse.

"She doesn't like him though,"  I comment, "Should've seen her last night, smiling and everything."

Eddie simply shrugs sadly as he watches Y/N get down from the stool she was standing on. He doesn't take his eyes off of Y/N while she goes to talk to Beverly, "What if she starts to like him, what is he steals her away?"

"Then my sister is an idiot," I reply in an attempt to cheer him up, "Honestly Ed's, she'd be stupid to go for Mike over you."

Y/N POV
I step down from the stool I was standing on and look over to Beverly who was talking to Bill. They're so cute. My eyes glance over to Eddie and Richie who are sitting on Bill's couch, their eyes flick away from mines causing me to sigh slightly.

I walk over to Beverly and Bill, "So is this a popcorn situation or not?"

"Not," Bill smiles before telling everyone to sit in front of the projector. We all sit in front of the white sheet that is hung from the wall whilst Bill shuts the garage door flooding the room with darkness. I sit on the ground beside Eddie, with Richie on the couch behind us. We are sitting so close, our hands are almost touching causing my cheeks to tint pink.

"Y/N, is the floor comfy?" Mike asks, "You can come and sit beside me."

"No thanks, I'm okay here," I sigh, watching Eddie become tense and move away from me slightly. His face contorts with uneasiness whilst his jaw clenches as he turns his attention to the projector. The white sheet eventually lights up with an old map of derry. Bill aligns it with the map Mike and I hung.

"Look, that's where G-Georgie disappeared and there's the black spot. Everywhere it happens, i-i-it's all connected by the sewers," Bill explains.