Chapter 3

Simon's POV

I was very excited to introduce Y/N to the fine art of pranking nannies. When Nanny Whetstone ushered us inside, saying we had had enough fresh air for the day, I gathered my siblings into the bedroom and we started brainstorming ideas.

"We could loosen all the screws in the doors," suggested Lilly.

"No, that's too dangerous, that could hurt us. That can't happen," I responded.

"We could glue her shoes to the floor so when she runs away she has to run in her stockings," suggested Y/N meekly. I smirked at the thought and Y/N blushed.

"That's good, but we need to do something to get her to leave first," I said, still stifling laughter.

"I know, I know, we. Eat. Aggie." said Eric dramatically.

"That's perfect, Eric, well done," I said proudly, and Eric saluted.

"We can't eat Aggie, though," said Chrissy, "We need something to eat other than Aggie."

"What about a chicken? The one in Cook's fridge is roughly the same size as Aggie," Y/N said.

"Brilliant, Y/N, you and I will get the chicken. Eric, Sebastian, you distract Evangeline if she gets suspicious or too close to the kitchen. Lilly, Chrissy, you distract Nanny Whetstone, make sure she does not come near the kitchen. Tora, you're on Aggie-duty. Just take care of her like normal and when we're ready, we'll bang a pot three times. Got that, everybody?" I was slightly out of breath, but everybody nodded firmly. 

"We'll start in five minutes. First, Y/N and I gotta do something first." I said, slyly, smirking. Y/N blushed again and my siblings started making kissy noises. I laughed and said, "Not kissing, you weirdos, gluing the ladies' shoes to the floor. Jeez, so quick to judge."

Everyone laughed again and we fanned out. I took Y/N's hand and led her to the arts and craft cupboard, standing on a chair and pulling the PVA glue. I raised it high in the air and smiled in victory as if doing this simple task had solved all our problems. She giggled at my victorious smile and I felt my heart beat a little faster. Then I looked down at her and I realised that her h/c hair was shining in the bright sunlight that shone through the window. She looks kinda cute in the sunlight, I thought.

I blushed and got off the chair, pushing back under the table where it originally was. I took Y/N's hand again and saw her blush a little, together we ran down the hall. We stopped at the front door where Nanny Whetstone had kindly deposited her shoes to let us glue them to the ground. I did the left shoe, Y/N doing the right. Our hands brushed against each other when I handed her the glue and I felt a spark or an electric shock pass through our fingers, making us pull away quickly, muttering our apologies.

I smiled and ran to put the glue back, Y/N running to hide near the kitchens. I saw Tora while making my way to kitchens and told her to spread the word about our plan starting now since banging pots would be too suspicious. She grinned mischievously and hurried to tell the others, Aggie saying, "Plan, plan," as she bounced around in Tora's embrace. 

-Time Skip-

We ate the chicken off the bones as we watched Nanny Whetstone's face turn from anger to pure horror.  

"W-w-where's the b-baby?" she stuttered.

"Isn't it obvious?" asked Eric, matter-of-factly.

"In our tums," said Sebastian, happily.

I licked my fingers for extra effect and her face slacked as her jaw fell open a little more. It was a sight to behold. Y/N licks her fingers clean to and I feel the heat rise to my cheeks. Why am I blushing? This is weird. I thought.